Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List (42599 Views)

Williams Uchemba Bags Two Awards And A Brand New SUV In One Night / Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award / Wizkid Wins “best Africa Act” At The 2016 MTV Emas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Trueyarn(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2017
frankmoney:
He only won it because he was featured

Shut the Bleep up, he wrote the damn song and he even got an award some months ago for writing that song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by StarPlayer: 6:53am On May 22, 2017
lenghtinny:
Still searching for wizkid name

I mean wizkid name wey no get drake in front of it....

Happy for 'em chainsmokers. Those guys are good mehn
Your bad belle go consume you eventually
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by zagadat1: 6:56am On May 22, 2017
Starboy call me number one! yes we know we didn't hear him cough loud on the song but as far as his name is on the feature and the awards keep coming all ur opinions don't matter... best collaboration no be beans!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Nobody: 7:18am On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

bad belle lmao.
compare Kendrick Lamar new album sales with drake , difference is clear. certified platinum. numbers don't lie. Kendrick is too big

Thats like compairing Wizkid to Fella Kuti. Sometimes, numbers dont matter. You are a fan of Lamar, and you bitterly hate drake, but you dont let that cloud your judgement. Drake is like a fine wine. I'm not a die hard fan of Drake, I dont even cheer for rap....Rock is thing, rap comes second. I dont know 10 tracks by lamar, I know 100 by drake. Maybe with time Lamar will fit into Drake's shoes. Even Lamar wouldn't say he's bigger than Drake when he's not high...Thats like Lil Wayne saying he's bigger than Jay-Z.

Baba...If you hate am...no because of that take mouth spoil am

Drake na baba for Lamar. Lamar self go dey dream to be as big as Drake.

Do the online poll, see who win. A lot of people dont know who Lamar and you are saying Lamar is too big.

If na joke, stop am ooo.

If Drake drop album today, the sale go dwarf Lamar own....and you know it. You cant compare the fan base
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by frankmoney(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2017
Trueyarn:

Shut the Bleep up, he wrote the damn song and he even got an award some months ago for writing that song.
I can assure you if drake wasn't on that song wiz kid will not smell that nomination sef
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by zagadat1: 7:30am On May 22, 2017
frankmoney:
I can assure you if drake wasn't on that song wiz kid will not smell that nomination sef
he sha don win am!!!
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by frankmoney(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2017
zagadat1:
he sha don win am!!!
yea he did but let's not make it look like it was his own personal single that got the award , because if you remove drake from the equation the guy got nothing
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Abudu2000(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2017
Best mumble sad rappers 2017

Nominees

Lil yatchy(like)
P diddy(bold)
Lil bow wow(....)
Designer(share)
Drake(quote)
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by chibboy: 7:42am On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:
Drake awards lol
na wa o .. u no wont make drake collet im award in piece? award na bread wey im go share for una? haba .. e warriors be forcing award on their kinsman to claim what? abeg make i hear word.. this news seem insulting to wizkids pedigree.. he sure doesnt need ur hype.. drake won it.. its drakes song
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by paradigmshift(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2017
Freiden:

Thats like compairing Wizkid to Fella Kuti. Sometimes, numbers dont matter. You are a fan of Lamar, and you bitterly hate drake, but you dont let that cloud your judgement. Drake is like a fine wine. I'm not a die hard fan of Drake, I dont even cheer for rap....Rock is thing, rap comes second. I dont know 10 tracks by lamar, I know 100 by drake. Maybe with time Lamar will fit into Drake's shoes. Even Lamar wouldn't say he's bigger than Drake when he's not high...Thats like Lil Wayne saying he's bigger than Jay-Z.

Do the online poll, see who win. A lot of people dont know who Lamar and you are saying Lamar is too big.

If na joke, stop am ooo.

If Drake drop album today, the sale go dwarf Lamar own....and you know it. You cant compare the fan base

lmao let drake drop album now, that pop star singer. Kendrick n Jcole are much more better than drake. Kendrick can't Dream to be big as drake lmao. if you want to be big as drake , just release a useless pop song n u re good to go. make the online poll and see , you drake can't even struggle to follow. drake album more life dropped this year March and Kendrick dropped in April, the album sales knocked off drake by far. there are millions of people who still rock good and meaningful songs and not the thrash people wana hear. download Kendrick Lamar I wana be me song and your mindset will change. meanwhile wait for the Grammy awards. drake gat bigger fan base because of the kind of songs but his fan base love Kendrick more than him lol. Drake has been a soft dude , don't compare him to Kendrick n Jcole abeg. no talk am make them no laf u
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:
Drake awards lol
How old are you? Shut up if you don't know a thing about music.

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2017
lenghtinny:
Still searching for wizkid name

I mean wizkid name wey no get drake in front of it....

Happy for 'em chainsmokers. Those guys are good mehn
Here is wizkid name without drake in front. From billboard itself. Maybe your tiny brain knows music more than the organisers. Happy for em chain smokers but not happy for wizkid. Keep hating while the young man is busy etching his name in history books

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Wizkid wins?

or wizkid-featured in

It is good how we always hype our own.

For me na Drake win award
That's for you. And u know nothing about music. For the organisers, wizkid was a nominated artiste hence he won.

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
I thought he actually won it
He actually did. Because he was nominated. You lots should try and understand music. This isn't headed award

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2017
Xcoo:
Buh i no see wizkid name 4 the list na
See

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Djbond(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2017
free2ryhme:
wey Dbanj sef grin
D'banj has an achieved what wizkid can ever achieved

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Nobody: 8:02am On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

lmao let drake drop album now, that pop star singer. Kendrick n Jcole are much more better than drake. Kendrick can't Dream to be big as drake lmao. if you want to be big as drake , just release a useless pop song n u re good to go. make the online poll and see , you drake can't even struggle to follow. drake album more life dropped this year March and Kendrick dropped in April, the album sales knocked off drake by far. there are millions of people who still rock good and meaningful songs and not the thrash people wana hear. download Kendrick Lamar I wana be me song and your mindset will change. meanwhile wait for the Grammy awards. drake gat bigger fan base because of the kind of songs but his fan base love Kendrick more than him lol. Drake has been a soft dude , don't compare him to Kendrick n Jcole abeg. no talk am make them no laf u

Dont make me laff. Proof of album sale or i dont believe you.
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2017
lenghtinny:

You can get me one bro... The big ups should go to drake, na hin get the song
Drake did a lot of songs that didn't get him a UK number 1 as a solo artiste. Wizkid we could well say helped him achieve such feat. What more do you want? Why do artists feature other artistes? To improve their songs. Which wizkid did. Why discredit wizkid? Giving drake big ups and wizkid smalldowns. Are you that hurt?

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2017
SEYILIGHT:
Is it not supposed to be Wizkid featuring Drake, why Drake featuring Wizkid?

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Kellibae(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Wizkid wins?

or wizkid-featured in
It is good how we always hype our own.
For me na Drake win award

Gbam!
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
Drake won it not wizzy... I respect baba nla but stop this misleading headlines abeg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Abi o.

Make dem show us the award wet hn collect
You will see the awards. Hold this one first

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by zagadat1: 8:09am On May 22, 2017
youalreadyknow:

That's for you. And u know nothing about music. For the organisers, wizkid was a nominated artiste hence he won.
don't mind dem u knw some ppl don't know what collaboration means...
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2017
NUEL17:
I even think say na wizkid pakurumo win award
You still de 4 years back?

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2017
Ziggyduben:
Is the award for Wizkid or Drake? Eye yam nor understanding.

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2017
pepemendy:
how wizpikin take win d award nw, this is nt Grammy where guest artist get an award nw, abi op day craz ni
Ask billboard. Or you think say Na headies be this?

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2017
Abagworo:
Drake won not Wizkid or Kyla. Even Kyla had her voice featured unlike Wizkid that was just background audio effects.
Quiet

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:17am On May 22, 2017
Realkenny:
As J COLE no win Nothing Concern me with the Award.

Imagine Drake best rap artiste, anyway people don't know what rap is any longer.

Yeah yeah...I play Drake, but I wonder who'd pick drake over cole

Then to give him an award over cole "Rap artist" ..mehn that's flawed!!! Big time BS
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by prince2pac(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2017
Freiden:

If na joke, stop am ooo.

Even in the dream K Dot is king.. Oga go and check well oo.. Drake have not reached where Kendrick Lamar is yet.. Kendrick has all most all his albums marked PLATINUM...

Kendrick Lamar and J Cole are ruling rap in the moment... Drake is a big guy but not at K Dots level yet...
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:20am On May 22, 2017
frankmoney:
He only won it because he was featured

Bro He was given credit for the production of that song too

You thing the song would be complete without His part in it?? Naaah. Why features matter alot..why he was nominated
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2017
lenghtinny:

Story!!
It doesn't change the fact that the song belongs to Drake.. The mischievous Op claimed wizkid won an award that belongs to drake...
So you mean wizkid can't make it on his own... He should just be begging to be a backup singer on someone else track to get billboard and Grammy awards...That's called Famzin in naija

Femi kuti's music is not that popular in naija but yet he got grammy nominations in the past, why can't wizkid be like him and make a name on his own instead of awards by attachment
Quiet your mouth. Tell billboard they are mischievous for congratulating wizkid on his nomination. Over sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / 10 Nollywood Stars Who Died In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.