Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Audit Or Financial/mgt Consulting Firm To Partner With. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Audit Or Financial/mgt Consulting Firm To Partner With. (500 Views)

Please I Need An Accounting Or Audit Or Tax Job / How To Meet Your Heroes And Get Them To Partner With You In Career / How Best To Switch From Banking To AUDIT or Management Consulting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audit Or Financial/mgt Consulting Firm To Partner With. by Dereformer(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2017
I need a medium scale audit or consulting firm I can partner with. I have skills that can bring revenue to the partnership.

I have a regular job, hence my desire to go into partnership on part time basis.

The business will be done in the firm's name since I don't have a business name.

We can agree on profit sharing ratio.

NB. if you can not keep to simple agreement, this message is not for you. Simply ignore.

The firm must be within the main land in Lagos.

kindly drop your email so I can contact you with my details.

2 Likes

Re: Audit Or Financial/mgt Consulting Firm To Partner With. by Meah273: 9:30pm On May 22, 2017
Call
Re: Audit Or Financial/mgt Consulting Firm To Partner With. by Bumtonoa: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
please send your information to info@orandcconsultants.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Today Writing Business Plans For Others / Hte? / Dealing With Difficult People Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.