Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,917 members, 7,969,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Someone Cannot Hold An Iphone Again Without Being Tagged Yahoo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Cannot Hold An Iphone Again Without Being Tagged Yahoo? (507 Views)

Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / This Instagram User Uploads This Photo With A Girl And Tagged It "tastey Pasta" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Cannot Hold An Iphone Again Without Being Tagged Yahoo? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
Biko, what is wrong?
Why do people tag young men with iPhones as thieves? Do you know if his father is rich, why do nigerians jump into conclusion quick?
A friend of mine had to buy case and cover the eaten apple behind his phone, some even said he was doing "guy" with iPhone whenever he answers call in public, "showing apple for the whole world to see" in their own words. He later had to switch to Samsung. Pls zoogerians grab sense.
Re: Someone Cannot Hold An Iphone Again Without Being Tagged Yahoo? by agohmamuda(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2017
so wat do you want us to do now??
Re: Someone Cannot Hold An Iphone Again Without Being Tagged Yahoo? by Nutase: 9:15pm On May 21, 2017
Guilty conscience
Re: Someone Cannot Hold An Iphone Again Without Being Tagged Yahoo? by marvin902(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
why are you now explaining yourself who ask you.. by the way na iPhone you dey talk ...if I tell you how many times anti crime don hold me cause of laptop wahala grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption What Oni's Wife Was Seen Doing. / Buratai To Be Arrested Over Biafra Issues / It Is Only Fair To Share!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.