Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) (59836 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
I'm making my order for 2 of her sandals first thing tomorrow morning. God bless her, I love positive people.

2 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by starrybaba(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2017
It's really cool. Nice on Anastasia. No mind those ones wey dey claim slay queens

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2017
I read a lot of people here writing "may God bless the work of your hands" please you can make that prayer come true by making your order now and telling your friends too about her, help advertise her and God will indeed bless the works of her hands. That's how to bless someone.

4 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2017
pTomz:
i just love this girl's drive

dem Pepper Gangsters won't like this one
yes they were castigating her for copying Versace logo!!! She is moving while they are waiting for original brands

2 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by booblacain(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2017
She should have had a brand name printed bodely on the sole of those sandals before presenting them to Paul.
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by pTomz(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2017
kuuljay:
yes they were castigating her for copying Versace logo!!! She is moving while they are waiting for original brands
dont mind those lazy creatures
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Coach1: 11:11pm On May 21, 2017
LastMumu:
Meanwhile in Mushin...
A barber was arrested yesterday in my area for selling cocaine and weeds,I've been his customer for 6 years and I didn't even know he was a barber. sad

Truly truly I say unto you, you be last mumu

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2017
emeijeh:
Thumbs up to her.
I saw exactly that slippers she is holding online some hours ago, and it was pegged at N38,000.
I don't know if the slippers takes you straight to miami beach at no extra cost.

Well, i know this her own will be far affordable, like below 3k wink
I contacted few days ago she gave me her slippers 4k sandals 6k

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
impressive cheesy ...naija babe learn and leave us alone... undecided hard work paids

3 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 11:23pm On May 21, 2017
Psalm45:
Goodwork,keep it up dear.
Sharp sharp,make i make my orders.
Looking for a wife material, .
Looks like you've got some grin.
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by AleeDee(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2017
LastMumu:
Meanwhile in Mushin...
A barber was arrested yesterday in my area for selling cocaine and weeds,I've been his customer for 6 years and I didn't even know he was a barber. sad

Not knowing hes a barber means u re patronisin d drugs
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by RealHaute: 11:46pm On May 21, 2017
And pocohantas never make shoe for me? This life sef. cry
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Danieldexii(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2017
imagine, kip it up baby, gels no go open this topic now, bt if d topic is "can u date a broke guys" u ll see them...na ur mate dey hustle yi o, dey wnt learn, na to dey depend on guys dey sabi...Sh

5 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2017
Believe me this people from East don't waste opportunities, not like one Yellow-bar guy that used to clean windscreen on the high way, after having the privilege to meet important ppl in our society, he just stupidly went back to the streets where he belonged, Igbos are brainy than come heads , through or false
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Karlman: 12:05am On May 22, 2017
AworiLagosian:
Let's fry Akamu.
...appreciate good things even when youre totally unuseful to society and family...
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 12:08am On May 22, 2017
You didn't know him as a barber, what service was he rendering to you in those 6years then? Lol

author=LastMumu post=56750714]Meanwhile in Mushin...
[/quote]
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by bikerboy1(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2017
LastMumu:
Meanwhile in Mushin...

So you have been buying only cock and weed from him. See your life
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:28am On May 22, 2017
her fellow women will never order because he popularity is a threat to them ooo

i just dey observe oooo grin
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by SmartMugu: 12:33am On May 22, 2017
LastMumu:
Meanwhile in Mushin...
If you didnt know he was a barber for 6 years and you were his customer, what were you buying from him? Cocaine and weed?
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Rick9(m): 1:02am On May 22, 2017
So happy for her, #SlayQueens will not like this , trust me.
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Lorax(f): 1:21am On May 22, 2017
emeijeh:
Thumbs up to her.
I saw exactly that slippers she is holding online some hours ago, and it was pegged at N38,000.
I don't know if the slippers takes you straight to miami beach at no extra cost.

Well, i know this her own will be far affordable, like below 3k wink
Below 3k? Guy fear God now. Even guys that make just plain leather sandals along the roads won't accept anything below 3k let alone one with design on it.
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Dahustler007(m): 1:28am On May 22, 2017
Happy for U Dear#GodBlessYourHustle
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by chinafairlyused(m): 2:33am On May 22, 2017
ok
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by alolimet: 5:14am On May 22, 2017
God bless you sister, some USELESS nl girls wey never sabi wash their pant well go come online dey talk about how their boyfriends must take care of them and how he must be rich... B1TCH it's girls like this that deserve a rich man and not ur lazy, fake and myopic artificial ass...... ..

Once more God bless ur hustle lady.... U're a light in this darkness.. [/quote]

In addition, this should serve as a motivation to all the yahoo yahoo boys and ritualist that hard work pays and stays forever; not hidden riches that come and blow away with the wind.
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On May 22, 2017
what's with all the celebration because a nigerian female became a shoe because of lack of job? it is mundane!
besides some nigerian females are not totally stupid, praising and celebrating is like trying to say that nigerian women are useless. No! THEY ARE NOT! mama ebuka who is selling groundnut oil has already build a mansion and mama chukwuma who fries Akara next just bought a Mercedes and owns a bungalow so what's the difference between them and this shoemaker? I don't get it
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by mrww(m): 5:42am On May 22, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by mr1759: 5:43am On May 22, 2017
if this girl had gone for bbnaija she for nor win
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 6:22am On May 22, 2017
God's wt you dear
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by walosky(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2017
P Square...just hope say u carry money support am
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 6:40am On May 22, 2017
Please make some for me,not paul Okoye alone

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.