Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,657 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (461638 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
was that a profile?
the only thing I saw there was a guy standing. . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2008
ogrebuga:

What do you have to wrestle with? Let's not even get to sumo wrestling
lol! i have a lot to wrestle with actually grin especially sumooo tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2008
dont you ever change your profile pic? anyways whats up lil babe.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2008
haha lol yeah i do, occsionally, but i changed it back again grin im fine thanx u? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ib
y'alrite, how was ur day?
hope u din't do some library sneaking today. . . grin grin grin

pls now, bring ur startreck pic back cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
lool
im alright el!! kiss u? lol library? nahhh didnt even go college today ;d

lol starrtreecckkk grin i will soon smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2008
You already know what i'l say dontcha? Purty girl
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ib
i'm cool hun, today was fun, met up with ma pple from chinese to the O2's vue cinema, i feel so back to life, hmmn grin grin grin
i swear i won't look for anyone's trouble today grin grin

and the startreck pic. . .lol, i saw one episode of enterprise this evening. . . tongue

@ogre
ssup bro, where u bin?

@topic
fat cheeks tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2008
Dee so where did IB run to?
Thank the heavens that u have gotten ur life back grin grin grin
Og whats up nowwwwwwww?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2008
empty? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by hollandis(f): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2008
toyin.leave my brother alone whats up toyin?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 18, 2008
@hollandis
hey, you, long time. where have you been hiding sef? you and tommysexy? tongue

@eldee
hey, lol, you dnt listen to me?

her profile is empty
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2008
@toyin
oh i forgot we were actually meant to look at profiles, my bad grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2008
Oh toyin sorry about that i will put one or two things back.
So how was ur day?
Hmmmmmmmm Hollandis am online on YIM now but cant get ur ID any longer.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2008
@eldee
i told you to leave that dude for me. . , do you not listen? i know his weakest point. . . that's why i said leave him for me. . . hey, am watching a naija film online right now. . .its ok so far, but lol, i can already predict the ending embarassed

@uzzy
ohhhh ok ok ok tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 12:55am On Jan 18, 2008
Link pls.
Watch Rush hour and final hour and see if u cant predict
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 18, 2008
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by hollandis(f): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2008
toyinrayo:

@eldee
i told you to leave that dude for me. . , do you not listen? i know his weakest point. . . that's why i said leave him for me. . . hey, am watching a naija film online right now. . .its ok so far, but lol, i can already predict the ending embarassed

@uzzy
ohhhh ok ok ok tongue
you

You can predict every single scene before it happens.The way naija movies are shot,throws me out completly.They are terribly boring
Toyin,I never knew you had patience
O wa pa ni to watch nigerian film
Anyway I have an additional likeness for you  "you are patient"
I'd rather visit my granny patiently ,than watch a naija film patiently.
Or lets see ,I 'd rather watch Jet li or VanDamme the worst two actors in the world
Anyway sha,enjoy yourself
Once a naija ,always a naija
They are even comparing themselves to Hollywood
LMAO grin
Nollywood ko,Nollywood ni

Uzzyan:

Oh toyin sorry about that i will put one or two things back.
So how was your day?
Hmmmmmmmm Hollandis am online on YIM now but can't get your ID any longer.

Hey uzzy babe,I ,m sorry o.All my partitions are full and my default drive is faulty.I upload messenger once in a while,I have two partitions left on my disk(E and F),.I am always on MSN though.I've to buy a hard disk external ,but it is pretty expensive here.

toyinrayo:

@hollandis
hey, you, long time. where have you been hiding sef? you and tommysexy? tongue

@eldee
hey, lol, you dnt listen to me?

her profile is empty

Me sef dey miss tommy sexy o.The guy is seldomly ,if ever available.Nyways I will send him an IM.I no dey hide o lol.I just dey kampe
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2008
@toyin
don't mind me jare, there was nothing i could do, the freak kept putting my name in up to four different threads, i just had to finish him up for good. . .he later had to hide his face anywayz. . .before he played the diss-naija card.

ur stlill watching online nigeria, eeya. . .sky has given us free nollywood channel(at least for now) they show good movies though. . .one thing bout them is that they don't have subtitles so it's really hard to flow with them. . .

@hollandis
the funniest parts are the sex scenes,u need to see this one i'm watching rite now. . .lmao
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by hollandis(f): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2008
@eldee So you too are into 9ja movies shocked
dont even mention their boring sex films o lol.They remind me of Kindergaten love

The entire acting ability of Nigerian actors /actresses is below 10% ,their sex part is less than -1
Eldee ,you even call it fun!
Meeeeeeeeen ,you are patient o.
I cant watch a nigerian film ,not even for a million dollars.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2008
u can't blame me ohh, everyone here likes them,
u won't believe pple pay buy them at prices from 2-5quint
and rent for 1 or two pounds
especially my sis

why i said it was fun is becuase even the horror ones are still comedy
there's always sumfin to laugh about
in the action ones u'll see them jumping on visible sand and believing they're doing stunts
abeg i just hope they never get serious cus they are so funny to watch
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by kateflow(f): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2008
wassup and wassdown guys
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by hollandis(f): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2008
@kate flow what's cracking?
@eldee
They even have horroe films  shocked
A comic horror film at that lol
I thought we had different films viz the funny ones ,the horror ones et al
Nigeria puts everything into one
They have their own style anyway

No wonder Nigerian artiste can combine fuji+rap+blues+hip hop

Maybe I should just make a location in my compound,call one or two guys,girls have an expensive car and thats it,we have a 9ja film.We can call it the Bold and the Ugly or Robin in the oil
LMAO
Abeg i no dig am jare.Me and Naija films? never
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by MrInfo1(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2008
long time
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by hollandis(f): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2008
@ infobaba
Men,its been long time o.How you dey? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
grin yes he does tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2008
Purty girl. Dear God, please give me another profile to comment on?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2008
lol. . . . namesake, ba wo ni? ki lo nsele? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
@hollandis
i saw your post on "funniest thread". . . i read it, i could not stop cracking up, you made my day, thanks cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2008
@toyin
what's gud, so wapa? since when did u guys become namesakes?

@ogre
do i need to hold a 21day nairaland fasting and prayer before u put a new pic in ur profile angry grin

@topic
hurray!!! the cats are back!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by TheSly: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2008
eldee:

yo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.