Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (459655 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2008
You kissed a plate of ororo ryt?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2008
fine fine ogre cool smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
ogrebuga:

You kissed a plate of ororo ryt?

LMAO. . . .so naija has not yet invented lipgloss?

@post
mrs.ogrebuga/eldee
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2008
@toyin
eyyaah grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2008
@topic
ib and her scatter-scatter hair accomplice cheesy
@toyin
u again angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2008
scatter scatter rooolffmaaao!!!! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
eldee:

@toyin
u again angry

wrong smiley, i know it was an accident. . .you ment : wink wink wink.
grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

wrong smiley, i know it was an accident. . .you ment : wink wink wink.
grin
LMFAO You MAKE ME LAUGH HAAARRRDD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin EYYAAAAAH LOOL
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ThugLife1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2008
Which news you read?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2008
the news that stated that anyone on nairaland with a gun on their profile will be severly punished grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ThugLife1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
@topic
AK88.77203 to 7significant figures cheesy tongue

@toyin
u and this your ororo-lips, u always have sumn to say cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol whats ororo? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

LMAO. . . .so naija has not yet invented lipgloss?

@post
mrs.ogrebuga/eldee

Thought that was you toyin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2008
aww ogre and toyin ;Daww kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2008
ogrebuga:

Thought that was you toyin grin

yeah, reverse psychology tongue tongue but wait let brus catch u tongue tongue tongue

@ib
ororo is veg oil do i have to teach u everyfin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol

@eldeee
grin sorry ooo grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ThugLife1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2008
I need suya cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2008
come get sum wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2008
eldee:

yeah, reverse psychology tongue tongue but wait let brus catch u tongue tongue tongue

bros, catch who? me? am not doing anything

eldee:

@ib
ororo is veg oil do i have to teach u everyfin cheesy
yes, na. you also have to teach her the true meaning of valentine
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ituen(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2008
Hi fine girl, U must think ur very beautiful
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

bros, catch who? me? am not doing anything

yes, an. you also have to teach her the true meaning of valentine
mrs toyin ooo u are callin for a flogging grin grin lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2008
ituen:

Hi fine girl, You must think your very beautiful

of course, ibukun is a fyn girl, why would eldee be tripping for her? nonsense question na grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

of course, ibukun is a fyn girl, why would eldee be tripping for her? nonsense question na grin
oya, kneeel down *brings out the whip*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol. . . .my hubby will carry you and dump you in the trash before you dare try that, joking o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

of course, ibukun is a fyn girl, why would eldee be tripping for her? nonsense question na  grin

oh, fire of sango and amadioha and that other one i can't remember, destroy toyin's internet connection, now *incantions*

this nollywood channel is informative, see what i've learnt so soon

@topic
ororo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

lol. . . .my hubby will carry you and dump you in the trash before you dare try that, joking o
grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by adeniyijoe: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
i have a piece of uncompleted building for sale at akute,and an xbox 360 for sale.contact me on adeniyijoel@yahoo.com or 08057219569
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2008
eldee:

this nollywood channel is informative, see what i've learnt so soon

you sure you're ot the babalawo ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2008
adeniyijoe:

i have a piece of uncompleted building for sale at akute,and an xbox 360 for sale.contact me on adeniyijoel@yahoo.com or 08057219569
tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2008
toyin tomato.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2008
ogrebuga:

toyin tomato.
ahem ogre, your tresspassin on landmines. . .i've warned u ooh cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.