Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,483 members, 7,974,966 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:53 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (475679 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by saucekid(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2008
no comment
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by viogirl(f): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2008
fear GOD and hram harm no one.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2008
@jassie
Heard u bin disturbing the whole of nairaland with horror pics. . .
You know what, do us all a favour, u're allowed to put sum sexy guy's pic on ur profile
Buzz me on yim, I'll give you my one grin

@topic
Like your hair. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by LadyT(f): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2008
grin your -11 not even born yet
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2008
LadyT:

grin your -11 not even born yet
Can't blame me for being so ahead of my time cheesy

@topic
Of course. . .can you please remind me why I'm so le-gen-da-ry cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2008
oh gosh, here we go again!! legenda what?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2008
toyinrayo:

oh gosh, here we go again!! legenda what?
legenda-RY tongue tongue
Are you on yim?

@topic
Wiv' em slips, nah!!! ur kiddin me
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2008
Not on YIM, am abt to go out to meet some friends. . . I'll be back larra wink

@post
even the Zeus kissed my feet, who are you, but a mere human to decline? dnt get crushed tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2008
next. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by viogirl(f): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2008
@eldee,
thank you embarassed cool

@topic,
vampire doh ooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2008
toyinrayo:

@post
even the Zeus kissed my feet, who are you, but a mere human to decline? dnt get crushed tongue
I've told you to stop taking left over agbo, u've started seeing Zeus now, next thing we'll here Sango will be chirpsing you. tongue

viogirl:

@eldee,
thank you embarassed cool

u'r welcome smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by chinesedoll(f): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2008
Me?

Kiss those Yam legs??

You must be on drugs

LEARN TO APPRECIATE D GUD WORK OF UR CREATOR
ABI U FIT CREATE LEGS

POST A PICS OF UR BABE LEGS
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2008
purty kokolet wink wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
Yeah, I'm scared tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by viogirl(f): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2008
as I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
viogirl:

as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. . .
hehehe

@topic
Wanted to say 'u've got a cute smile' but na!!
You get only one compliment per day from the legendary one cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
viogirl:

as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. . .
rofl

@topic,
nice pix, did you draw it?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by chinesedoll(f): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
dracula

abi wetin dem dey call dat 1
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
it's the incredible hunk hulk honey. . . tongue

@topic,
black haired blondie grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by viogirl(f): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2008
@eldee,

u've already said it and that makes it two so dude there aint notihin u can do about it. kiss

@topic

daddy I want to drink small stout hot blood please give me some.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2008
onoda purty girl. . .

talking bout purty girls, where's ibk?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by chinesedoll(f): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
no comment
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2008
Don't make me angry, you won't like me when i'm angry

@topic,
lemme see. . . er, she's HOT
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by chinesedoll(f): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2008
ogre
who is makin u angry ehn

tell me make i ban d person

@topic
hulk hogan
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
viogirl:

@eldee,

u've already said it and that makes it two so dude there aint notihin u can do about it. kiss
Err. . .ok, If you want it so much, you can have it tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
ruky_ivy:

ogre
who is makin u angry ehn

tell me make i ban d person

@topic
hulk hogan

that washed out bummer's got nothing on me, i'm the real deal. . .
@topic,
so he's legendary. And?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
ogrebuga:

that washed out bummer's got nothing on me, i'm the real deal. . .
@topic,
so he's legendary. And?

And awesome tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
O. K. Whatever makes you sleep at night bro. tongue

Seriously, did you draw that ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2008
ogrebuga:

O. K. Whatever makes you sleep at night bro. tongue

Seriously, did you draw that ?

Nah! this's just an edited pic
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by lysaa(f): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
He's a -11yr-old-lengend
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by earthrealm(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2008
s**t, this thread is still on
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by viogirl(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2008
hammer head nyash of horror.

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.