Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,924 members, 7,924,898 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (468371 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by chamotex(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
shuppie:

i ve been kind of busy you know. how re u doing.  kiss

im fine thank you grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
Eyah, I know. Haven't seen you around lately.
ko si eni to n "lol" man.

Am fine, hope you're aiight. no stress from the recession.

@eldee
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Ok, if I choke, are you going to do the Heimlich maneuver on me? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hmm,Oluwa O! shocked cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by OluwaKANYE: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by lysaa(f): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2008
Even moderator doesnt stick to rules. .crase nor dey fit hide sha.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by OluwaKANYE: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
baby got boobies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
@toyin
nah . . . and why're you looking for a chance to force 'em jugs on me cheesy

@ib
Chei . . , enu e to fe oooh
hmmn it's not ur fault, i told you to take only one glass grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2008
lysaa:

Even moderator doesnt stick to rules. .crase nor dey fit hide sha.
Girl, I love that smile.

and stay off my bro angry angry angry who sticks to the rules undecided tongue

@eldee
Ori e gbagi.
shebi na you say you want me to choke, so you can force that potbelly on me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by shuppie(f): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2008
chamotex:

im fine thank you grin grin grin
[quote][/quote]

@ chamotex    .ha egbe! was referring to ruby and not you. anyways how re you sha . cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2008
Yes chamotex, talo n bere ibere lowo e.
she was refering to moi. . . .back off cool cool tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2008
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by OluwaKANYE: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
you again kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by chamotex(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
shuppie:

@ chamotex    .ha egbe! was referring to ruby and not you. anyways how re you sha . cheesy

angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2008
lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2008
@All
Now y'all stick to the rules
Look at the flipping profile and make a comment
Otherwise . . . DELETE angry angry wink

@toyin
Okay oooh
Don't choke again ooh . . . the devil is a liar
I must not touch that Peak Milk factory today cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2008
nice shot
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
@nana
she looks like my mom kiss kiss kiss

Beautiful wink

@eldee
lmao!!
not today not ever tongue

@eldee's profile
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Creamish(f): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2008
diva cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by OluwaKANYE: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2008
cute kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by chamotex(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2008
;d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2008
OluwaKANYE:

cute kiss
dreeldee angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@nana[b]
she looks like my mom[/b] kiss kiss kiss
Eyyahh . . . what happened to you na tongue tongue

Ruby_Pearl:

@eldee
lmao!!
not today not ever tongue
NOT even if I was paid
NOT even if I was given a whole night with The Pussycat Dolls tongue tongue

Ruby_Pearl:

@eldee's profile
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Hate it of hate it
It's creative cheesy

@topic
Peak Milk Factory grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by lysaa(f): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
Ruby, is that dre?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by OluwaKANYE: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

dreeldee angry angry
why are you after me? dunno what you're talking about angry angry

@post pweetty tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2008
lysaa:

Ruby, is that dre?
definitely. no mind am

@eldee
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss just bring the lips this way kiss kiss

@post
dreeldee angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by OluwaKANYE: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2008
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by chamotex(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2008
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by lysaa(f): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2008
sure RUBY, didnt bother to check his profile in the fist place, now I've put it together. typical of him.

Chamotexxxxxxxxxx
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2008
@toyin
Nah . . . kissing me will transform you into a pillar of salt cheesy

@topic
Oi . . . lysaa's ma sis cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by OluwaKANYE: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2008
@Lysaa are you taking me for somebody else

@Ruby i'm not who you're thinking i am

@post lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 30, 2008
@eldee
and how can I turn to pillar of salt just by kissing you? tongue

@dreeldee
hiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.