Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Say no to guilt feelings that breeds suicide. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say no to guilt feelings that breeds suicide. (332 Views)

Dog Breeds Dangerous For Your Home. / Treat Fibroids, Cyst And Pile With Stem Cell Drug!!! Say No To Surgery / Science Just Gave Mothers Another Reason To Let Go Of Their Breastfeeding Guilt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say no to guilt feelings that breeds suicide. by peculiarchworld: 10:31pm On May 21, 2017
Please i really don't know if this post should be posted here or posted on other section. The concern for the growing rates at which suicide is been committed lately is beginning to become like an infestation of a killer disease epidemic. Suicide is gradually now been assumed to be a "no big deal option" for people who seek for solution to there problems or issues, Discretion and judgement is now been denied as people are now willingly forming a blind eye of the consequences in committing suicide. Am afraid because with this development, I see a future where suicide would gradually become an acceptable option in making choices for the people who feel they are pushed to the wall. If This Trending New Short Cut To Solving Problem
Which People Now Chose To Embark On Called Suicide Is
Not Vaccinated As Soonest As Possible Through
Involving And Doing What Ever It Takes To Tame This
Latest Illness, Then I Fear People Would Start Seeing
Reasons To Accept It As A Legal Formular For
Quenching What Ever Problems Or Issues They Think
They Have Which They Think Weighs Greater Than There
Life, I Fear That People Would Willingly Start Cooking Up
And Creating Reason To Accept It As A Norm And This
Would Spread To Become An Uncontrollable Epidermic In
This Country. Suicide Is A Silent Killer I See The People
Involved For Taming this Latest Out Break Turning A
Blind Eye As If They Are Not Seeing What Is Happening. I
Fear For The Worst If This Is Not Tamed Now because With the current Rate At Which Death Occurs This Days, People No
Longer Fear Death And Hence Suicide Is Becoming An
Acceptable Option For Many People. May God Help Us In
Evicting This Enemy Called Suicide Sent To This World
From The Pit Of Hell. No any human assumed reason under the sun should be a cause for someone to chose the option of committing suicide no matter the situation someone is facing. Just like I do myself, people should start implementing the habit of "LOOKING ALWAYS ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" so that suicide won't be among the list of option for making choices to solve one's problem. People should start interpretating life from the understanding that there is a God in heaven who can change a situation no matter how critical the situation might seems. Shalom.
Re: Say no to guilt feelings that breeds suicide. by peculiarchworld: 10:48pm On May 21, 2017
please to the very well able mod involved, this should be front paged so as to intensify the campaign against the menace of suicide. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. / Buy Your Gnld/neolife Tre-en-en Here At The Cheapest Price / Essential Cleaner (EC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.