Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) (40599 Views)

Mom Killed, Baby Injured As Police Chase After A Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Benin / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Eaugusta(f): 12:20pm On May 22, 2017
How did we get to this level
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2017
tollyboy5:
It looks more like ritualist not sure about the herds men, who knows RIP

So herdsmen now call people on phone to buy meat. Just for the ignoramuses cattle herders don't kill cattle as it's forbidden. They only sell to butchers or consumers.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Nengak: 12:51pm On May 22, 2017
If I'm police(i.e investigation team) the person who brought news of meat will be arrested, juju priest arrested then we can start from there.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 22, 2017
crazyABO:
bro why the curse For the fact that a guy cheated on a girl doesn't mean all guys cheat undecided so don't judge all politicians equally we still gat some good ones in them who take the people's priority as his no1 primary objective. Just pray may the woman gentle soul rest in perfect peace n just pray for ur country. Laying a curse on those governing us is really gonna affect we the governed even more ok Let be cool we all feel the pain bruh

Day decieve yourself.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by bigfather(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2017
CastedDude:
A woman was allegedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen and her body dumped in well in Oben community in Orhionmwon Local Government Area of Edo. According to Mizter Santosh, the woman had gone out to by meat from her suspected killers and after days of not returning home, the woman's family out of concern - brought a naive doctor to look for their slain woman...

It was reportedly revealed to them that the woman is dead

Read below what was shared by Mizter Santosh

Attention! Attention!! Attention! This is a True life story that happen in Oben community......

On the 17/5/2017 this woman was killed by Fulani in one of the wellhead in Oben community (wellhead 43/2) so she was call by the Fulani to come and buy meat unknown that their plans was to kill her so she went to meet them without telling anybody where she was going to,so after she left that day she didn't come back home.....

so her children was so worried about their mom and the lady was killed already, and the body was tron into the pit outside the well,so 3 days later the family brought a native doctor to look for the missing lady....

The Dr told them that the lady is dead and her is inside the pit

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/family-use-native-doctor-to-locate.html

this is extremely too graphic ! lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by umarshehu58(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
Bofoy4:
Fellow southerners, be careful with HAUSA people,

they are EVIL
You have brain desease. Who told you that hausa and fulani are thesame? fulani has there own language, many of them can't even speak a good hausa. Stop generalizing u brain dead idiot.

How are you even sure it was done by fulani?

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by umarshehu58(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
Bofoy4:

they are EVIL
You have brain desease. Who told you that hausa and fulani are thesame? fulani has there own language, many of them can't even speak a good hausa. Stop generalizing u brain dead idiot.

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by crazyABO(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
1marviz:

Day decieve yourself.
later u gonna knw who's deceiving who ok? wink
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by BetaThings: 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
Bofoy4:

they are EVIL

But you believe the story without proof?
I am not saying we don't have evil Hausa people, but to just assume that
1. the story is true and
2. Only Hausas should be feared

is somewhat simplistic
Politicians and ritualists could have been involved

We should consider asking the native doctor to tell us where the culprits and the parts of her body taken are?
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by BetaThings: 2:30pm On May 22, 2017
xcolanto:

Some dumb people keep asking how they know its Fulani! Is it you guys dont read or you all are trying so hard to hide the atrocities of your kinsmen??
Look at the bold and bury you heads in shame..

Do cattle Herders call people to come and buy meat?

Why did they wait for 3 days?
Was she living alone?
How did they know that she was called to come and buy meat?
And where was the meeting place? How did they know?
Well head? Is the place always deserted? Or a place where there is significant human traffic?
Is there any phone call? Any number?
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by BetaThings: 2:46pm On May 22, 2017
Origin:
Till the day we learn the repercussions of what we at breeding, we will continue to think its child play.

I've noticed several news items created to further create rifts within Nigerians. Bloggers and Nairaland may think they are making money. But when a full blown civil war has been created , EVERYBODY LOSES.

Accusing people without proof or justification. Generalizing and giving people bad names. Insulting tribes and reveling in tribal and religious attacks. Can never end well.

I don't support any killings. But don't because of this money create civil unrest.

This deserves a million likes

Look at this story in Vanguard - a mainstream national newspaper. Not a faceless blog

This is a story about a gang led by a Yoruba man in Ibadan

Fulani men, others abduct 52-year old woman in Ibadan

THREE Fulani men were among five other suspects paraded by the Oyo State Police command for allegedly kidnapping a 52-year old business woman in Ibadan.

While parading the suspects, the new Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Abiodun Odude, gave the names of the suspected kidnappers as Taoreed Ibrahim, 35; Wilfred Manger,32; Moshood Adams, 26; Umar Amadu, 31; and gang leader, Adekunle Folorunsho Aderopo, 31.

Is Wilfred Manger Fulani
This is Vanguard newspaper!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/fulani-men-others-abduct-52-year-old-woman-ibadan/

2 Likes

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by BetaThings: 2:48pm On May 22, 2017
Unclerukus:
Bro, where I served in Edo state, the Fulani's favourite killing technique was tearing the stomach with dagger for the intestines to come out. And they attacked the poor villagers in their farms, raping women and generally being a nuisance.

Tell us more
And Jonathan was president and Oshiomole was Governor!!!!
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by BetaThings: 2:50pm On May 22, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Baba, If I be you and I sabi predict this thing very well, I for just dey do em secretly dey hammer my money.

Bcoz Dangote cannot come online and start disclosing his source of income like you are doing.

Learn to be silent achiever

Good sense is working here.

be silent achiever Or a vocal deceiver
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by xcolanto(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=BetaThings post=56767538]

Do cattle Herders call people to come and buy meat?

Why did they wait for 3 days?
Was she living alone?
How did they know that she was called to come and buy meat?
And where was the meeting place? How did they know?
Well head? Is the place always deserted? Or a place where there is significant human traffic?

You seem to know more than the person that broke the news! So please tell what happened since you don't believe this account. At least come up with something MR ITK undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by BetaThings: 3:36pm On May 22, 2017
xcolanto:
You seem to know more than the person that broke the news! So please tell what happened since you don't believe this account. At least come up with something MR ITK

When detectives work, they look at all the angles - the inconsolable widow, the injured passenger in the car, the person who shared the same meal and drinks with the poisoned fellow, the one standing to benefit from the death but who has 3 witnesses ready to swear by anything that the person was indoor throughout on the day of the event, etc

My point is this
I hope you realise that the native doctor can put himself and his clients in serious trouble
"If you can tell where the corpse is, maybe you can tell us more
Otherwise, how did you know the person is dead and where the corpse is?"

A lot of people got away with crimes in the North by staging their activities to look like Boko Haram's operations
Clearly, ritual killers, armed robbers etc are not on vacation in Edo or anywhere simply because we talk about herdsmen every day
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by tollyboy5(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2017
Abagworo:

So herdsmen now call people on phone to buy meat. Just for the ignoramuses cattle herders don't kill cattle as it's forbidden. They only sell to butchers or consumers.
I meant I don't think its herds men
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by xcolanto(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2017
BetaThings:

When detectives work, they look at all the angles - the inconsolable widow, the injured passenger in the car, the person who shared the same meal and drinks with the poisoned fellow, the one standing to benefit from the death but who has 3 witnesses ready to swear by anything that the person was indoor throughout on the day of the event, etc

My point is this
I hope you realise that the native doctor can put himself and his clients in serious trouble
"If you can tell where the corpse is, maybe you can tell us more
Otherwise, how did you know the person is dead and where the corpse is?"

A lot of people got away with crimes in the North by staging their activities to look like Boko Haram's operations
Clearly, ritual killers, armed robbers etc are not on vacation in Edo or anywhere simply because we talk about herdsmen every day

Well your dealing mostly on assumptions! I think its safe to stay within the purview of what has been put before us. After all that place looks more like a interior forest where herdsmen move around with their cattle freely out of the reach of the view of people. The signature of the killings such as the hacking of victims with knieves also collaborates that of the herdsmen, hence the apple might not fall to far off the tree. I have no doubt its the said killers that have struck again as seen in other isolated cases similar with this one.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2017
Any one with even the tiniest bit of common sense can easily figure that this has nothing to do with herdsmen as there was no motive and the body of the victim was clearly not dumped in a well as claimed but in a river/pond, neither was there anything relating to how so called juju was used to locate the victim - the story is simply all together not credible at all, the Fulani seem to be a probable convenient cover to hide a locally committed murder.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by lloydhassan(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2017
Dem no even know say she die....
But after seeing d dead bodi, dem dey certain say na herdsmen kill her.. Isoryt.. .. Foolish pple

3 Likes

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Bblessing37: 6:42pm On May 22, 2017
Oh lord,pls save mankind. Too much evils every were cry
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Kbanka: 7:30pm On May 22, 2017
See hw they jus accuse fulani herdsmen without any proof. They now use [/b]native Dr[b] to lcate the body. In [/b]Edo[b].
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by iukpe: 11:34am On May 23, 2017
Just how did we get to this in Nigeria? Is there no one, no authority ordained by God to fix our problem?
I know the solution to our country's problem and most of us do because we know the problem, but who will fix it.
I cannot fix the problem because I am simply not in charge of the resources to do it.
When things are wrong in the land, people rise up to action. What else do we want to see?
Who are the people in charge?
Any government that jokes with missing 280 children will fail in protecting 100 million citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by makaveli902: 3:41pm On May 23, 2017
crazyABO:
bro why the curse For the fact that a guy cheated on a girl doesn't mean all guys cheat undecided so don't judge all politicians equally we still gat some good ones in them who take the people's priority as his no1 primary objective. Just pray may the woman gentle soul rest in perfect peace n just pray for ur country. Laying a curse on those governing us is really gonna affect we the governed even more ok Let be cool we all feel the pain bruh

Bro, are you a politician? If your hands are clean then you don't to be afraid na......
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by crazyABO(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
makaveli902:

Bro, are you a politician? If your hands are clean then you don't to be afraid na......
I ain't one but doesn't matter huh undecided
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Mambox: 5:13am On May 24, 2017
The way every single crime gets attributed to the Fulanis is getting real silly now. The writer claimed she disappeared telling no one, so who saw the Fulani herdsmen?

More than gf of what's labelled herdsmen attack is nothing but inter communal clashes or raids by marauders.

May her soul RIP. Such a devastating sight.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by kechywillz(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2017
These Fulani herdsmen are barbaric,they aren't supposed to be allowed to share a space with,God abeg help us divide this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State / Mom Killed, Baby Injured As Police Chase After A Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.