Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,512 members, 7,904,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (654542 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
propanet:

Don't get mad at me, I am not the cause of your frustration.
If you are really connected as you claim then why are you still,jobless?
savage

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ohcanada:
bad belle
Wehdone o oga. I got my invite too.. So, who is the bad belle? Me or you that don't want to accept the brutally-frank truth of how things go around here?
When January comes, i will love to read from you again. That is how TRUEPATRIOTLOVE ran his mouth here.. I can see he is under hibernation currently. You are not the first we would see with rants.
Anyway, good luck to us all. I will just keep reading here.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charliman2012: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Any one that got the invite should rejoice and be prayerful because your success is near.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DjHarrypotter(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol. Nairalanders sha......... I wish there could be a way that those who could 'yab' MOST would be awarded juicy prices, like it's being done in reality shows like #BBNaija, 'cos you guys are really super talented in abuses.

Me, I just need a good job, now.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
Wehdone o oga. I got my invite too.. So, who is the bad belle? Me or you that don't want to accept the brutally-frank truth of how things go around here?
When January comes, i will love to read from you again. That is how TRUEPATRIOTLOVE ran his mouth here.. I can see he is under hibernation currently. You are not the first we would see with rants.
Yoruba pig. Always ranting like a castrated bastard. Your idiocy is infectious.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ohcanada:
Yoruba pig. Always ranting like a castrated bastard. Your idiocy is infectious.
Goodluck with your issues. Like i said, you are not the first.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Generaloluseye: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
bros. congrats. i wish you success in the screening process. my name.did.not.come out. but like you said, ir is better for it not to.be out now than to be disappointed later.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
Goodluck with your issues. Like i said, you are not the first.
Isi na emebigi
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Generaloluseye:

bros. congrats. i wish you success in the screening process. my name.did.not.come out. but like you said, ir is better for it not to.be out now than to be disappointed later.
Bro, we need to chat o.. This pm stuff, i don't know how it works cos my mail to you is bouncing back. How do i reach you please?.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charliman2012: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
Orangedream I have always been viewing you comments for like 2 years now. Taught you have gotten a federal job.

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
charliman2012:
Orangedream I have always been viewing you comments for like 2 years now. Taught you have gotten a federal job.
Lol
charliman2012:
Lol
charliman2012:
Lol, U Guy's Are Funny.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
charliman2012:
No, i haven't. But that does not mean where i'm is not OK.. Just need a little more space and more money. Hope, i have answered your question?. And hope you will also answer mine when i ask.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shariiiif:

Mr. am not here to argue or exchange words with u. and for u saying i dint get the invite u r just wasting ur time. for ur information i don't need d invite and Blvd me weneva NIS Succesful candidate list is out CHECK for SHERIFF USMAN BALA from kano then u will know if am competing for any useless Invite.
I gv information not only for the ppl of ur kind. so u either read or ignore
Honestly, i can relate with what this guy is saying. I saw NIS slips in an office in Abuja. An office you won't believe and i won't mention it.
In my opinion, getting the invite is good. Infact, it's a step closer to getting this job especially when you either have God, a good contact or both. But that doesn't take away the fact that, things are actually happening of which i saw. Some of us lived through the delusion of "Invitation Mails" for quite a while before we realized the true state of what actually happens in each step of the way. That is why i don't get excited by these mails.
Nobody is here to discourage anyone. But getting this mail is a very good step at getting this job once you go pushing some hard buttons or pray if you know how to pray.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by henrolevra: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shariiiif:

Mr. am not here to argue or exchange words with u. and for u saying i dint get the invite u r just wasting ur time. for ur information i don't need d invite and Blvd me weneva NIS Succesful candidate list is out CHECK for SHERIFF USMAN BALA from kano then u will know if am competing for any useless Invite.
I gv information not only for the ppl of ur kind. so u either read or ignore

No mind them Sheriff, send me email to henrolevra5@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by perry2020(f): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2017
midemillz:
I GOT THE MAIL TOO.

PLEASE WHO IS GOING TO ONDO STATE FROM LAGOS FOR THE SCREENING...

DO WE NEED TO CUT OUR BEARDS?

Yes...totally shaved even your hair.

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by zaltanera(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Dasshboard:

Drop your email. Let me send the guarantor form.
pls, I also need d guarantor form
. zaltanera@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by zaltanera(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Fbmatt09:

Have not seen anybody from Ekiti state oo
please, I need help on how to go abt it, I am from ekiti.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by draper: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2017
How do I print the confirmation slip. please need help here
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please those that got the invite from IMO state, where are are you asked to come..the state command or the orlu? please someone need to answer me
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Generaloluseye: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
OrangeDream:
Bro, we need to chat o.. This pm stuff, i don't know how it works cos my mail to you is bouncing back. How do i reach you please?.
pls send your no to sessy002@yahoo.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Trone: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good luck to everyone going for the interview as from tomorrow. Favor and mercy fall on you! God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mightyokwy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pls when are they suppose to report to the screening venue. My sister got SMS that she was shortlisted. She lost her print out and she has forgotten the email she used for registration. I have been trying since to see if I can retrieve the mail to no avail. Pls some with idea should help
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
mightyokwy:
Pls when are they suppose to report to the screening venue. My sister got SMS that she was shortlisted. She lost her print out and she has forgotten the email she used for registration. I have been trying since to see if I can retrieve the mail to no avail. Pls some with idea should help
Ur State Of Origin, By 9am Tomoro. Gudluck.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Hobowobo(f): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
mightyokwy:

Which cadre did she apply for?
What is her qualification?
Which state is she from?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mightyokwy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hobowobo:

Which cadre did she apply for?
What is her qualification?
Which state is she from?
From Enugu, ND, inspector cadre. She got SMS last Friday. The cyber café where she did registration open a new email account for her on the registration. Right now she can't remember the details and she can't find her print out. The only evidence she has is the SMS.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Trone:
Good luck to everyone going for the interview as from tomorrow. Favor and mercy fall on you! God bless Nigeria!
AMEN AND GOD BLESS YOU TOO.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Generaloluseye:
pls send your no to sessy002@yahoo.com
It's ok
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Habbylity: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
propanet:

I am sure this one is different. Those that got the invite are those they will recruit. Just like npower who only selected 300 thousand out of 2.5m applicants. The 300k is what they will engage, less than 95% of the total 2017 NIS applicants were shortlisted meaning they only invited those to be recruited. The point is if you were shortlisted kindly go for the verification because you already got the job....Good luck.
You hit d nail on the head

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Habbylity: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ohcanada:
AMEN AND GOD BLESS YOU TOO.
Amen God bless you too !!!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Habbylity: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
I applied for the superintendent category
and got shortlisted for verification in Lagos"
who else is having their verification in Lagos ?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Habbylity: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
shootsight:
40,000 applied online. A simple Google check will reveal That's the approximate figure. All of them cannot and did not get invites. it is obvious from the number of shortlisted candidates on this thread.
I'm doubtful if twenty percent of the total number received invites.
NIS got 40,000applicants and less dan 20% got shortlisted dats very correct ! God is the only connection one needs dey trying to be fair and less biased wit dis recruitment as much as dey can
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Anusiemgood:
Please those that got the invite from IMO state, where are are you asked to come..the state command or the orlu? please someone need to answer me
Its Orlu. U wan go there? I really need someone who will give us first hand info on the happenings...

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.