Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) (2430 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by EdogiStar(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2017
I wrote JAMB last year and I scored 214, but due to the competition involved in the course I applied for, which is Nursing Science at ABU, I was unable to gain admission.
Fellow Nairalanders, it my pleasure to inform you that my JAMB Result is out, and I scored 264. I applied for Computer Science at IBB University.
Have a lovely day
Alhamdullilah
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2017
Don't u tink computer science is more competitive than ur n s
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by jayied(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2017
congrat. Go prepare 4 screening
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by ring7(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2017
just let jamb announce 300 for cut off mark, the rate Afonja and ndi ugwu jamb score is very suspicious.
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by EdogiStar(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2017
jayied:
congrat. Go prepare 4 screening
Tanx bro
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by EdogiStar(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
NLProblemChild:
As par hw na?
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2017
There is still room for improvement. Make it better next year!!

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by NeeKlaus: 4:27pm On May 22, 2017
Bosun:
Ah! You are wicked. You can't even wish him a successful admission this year, You are already saying he will repeat it next year.

Bros, why? No no, why??grin

2 Likes

Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by hunter47(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2017
NLProblemChild:
problem child Contact me on WhatsApp :09033999244 let's talk about admission
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by NLProblemChild(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2017
hunter47:
problem child Contact me on WhatsApp :09033999244 let's talk about admission
ok.. But remember i failed jamb
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by Johnflowey1738(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2017
shocked sad grin
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by Victornezzar: 6:45pm On May 22, 2017
NLProblemChild:
grin grin grin
dis boy u no well
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 22, 2017
EdogiStar:
I wrote JAMB last year and I scored 214, but due to the competition involved in the course I applied for, which is Nursing Science at ABU, I was unable to gain admission.
Fellow Nairalanders, it my pleasure to inform you that my JAMB Result is out, and I scored 264. I applied for Computer Science at IBB University.
Have a lovely day
Alhamdullilah
I applied for computer science too,i scored 253.But do you think one would secure a decent job with computer science in Nigeria?People say its a waste of time
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by MegMich(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

I applied for computer science too,i scored 253.But do you think one would secure a decent job with computer science in Nigeria?People say its a waste of time

No course in Nigeria has any form of job security, even the so called 'professional courses'.

Pray, gain admission, become IT savvy and things will pan out well.
Best wishes!!
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 22, 2017
MegMich:

No course in Nigeria has any form of job security, even the so called 'professional courses'.

Pray, gain admission, become IT savvy and things will pan out well.
Best wishes!!
Thanks
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by kingvectorv(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2017
Complete List Of 2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Nigeria Universities
http://www.yukhub.com/609/complete-list-of-2017-jamb-cut-off-mark-for-all-nigeria-universities
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by EdogiStar(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

It nt a waste of time, cuz with comp. Sci. U have great chance of securing a job
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by hunter47(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
NLProblemChild:
I've been following you for quite some time now ur result made naija.com front page just text me on 09033999244 WhatsApp
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2017
hunter47:
I've been following you for quite some time now ur result made naija.com front page just text me on 09033999244 WhatsApp
ok bro.

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by afponline: 12:53am On May 23, 2017
To become a hot cake in Computer Science, ensure that you learn programming while in school. Once you are able to solve organizations' problems, you don hammer be that.
Best of luck.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto thy own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. That's in Proverbs chapter 3. God bless you.
Wishing you success in Jesus name, (if this your post is a true story).
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by KEMISTR3(f): 11:41pm On May 23, 2017
Congutulations, go and get prepared for screening exams...And mind u no course is easy to study now. even animal production is very important in Nigeria today.

Success
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by Captain6(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2017
EdogiStar:
Have a lovely day
Alhamdullilah
Your schl of choice is not popular,am sure you will gain admission easily with that score.

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by EdogiStar(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2017
Captain6:
Your schl of choice is not popular,am sure you will gain admission easily with that score.
ok, thanks for giving me hope
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by EdogiStar(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2017
Bosun:
why will u say that, never again by the grace of God
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by EdogiStar(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2017
afponline:
To become a hot cake in Computer Science, ensure that you learn programming while in school. Once you are able to solve organizations' problems, you don hammer be that.
Best of luck.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto thy own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. That's in Proverbs chapter 3. God bless you.
Wishing you success in Jesus name, (if this your post is a true story).
tanx for ur wonderful prayer and advice
Re: I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) by EdogiStar(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2017
KEMISTR3:
Congutulations, go and get prepared for screening exams...And mind u no course is easy to study now. even animal production is very important in Nigeria today.

Success
tanx sister

(1) (Reply)

Drink Olive Oil On Empty Stomach And After Days These 8 Incredible Benefits / Which Books Did You Use in Your Time? / Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.