Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (56039 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Cristiano Ronaldo / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 6:34am On May 23, 2017
Y are u compering a Lion with Dog ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Gassa007: 6:55am On May 23, 2017
Hambruce:
How will AJ beat Mayweather??like comparing?seriously? the dude is good, yes, he won his last fight to become the world heavyweight champ but that doesn't mean he's the strongest ni o,,,Mayweather go murder am o....I know one mumu go still quote me ;DHow will AJ beat Mayweather??like comparing?seriously? the dude is good, yes, he won his last fight to become the world heavyweight champ but that doesn't mean he's the strongest ni o,,,Mayweather go murder am o....I know one mumu go still quote me
You mumu sha....firstly AJ is in heavyweight category and Mayweather is fealterweight,just a blow from AJ will kill Mayweather in short no one will even allow them to fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by thorpido(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2017
Gudfrie:

Dem dey wine you, you sef come dey jabo..........who ask you story?
Na Wura. undecided
Who beg you comment? angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by thorpido(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2017
Mouthgag:

You're Olodo
How can you compare the two?
The two are never mates
Aj is HEAVY WEIGHT while the other is welter
Mumu
Olodo,learn to read.Reading the first 5 comments would not have necessitated your comment.Learn to read.
Olodo angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by oyienootieno: 7:39am On May 23, 2017
Caustics:
cool cool guys am gonna be a boxer when i retire

Don't worry Suicide Emergency number is on my speed Dial.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by thorpido(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2017
ThisTrend:

What are you saying? Whereas Pacquio self no fit confront Mayweather, you dey talk of AJ... Find another antagonist to fight AJ never compare AJ and Mayweather.

Boss will forever be.
So who's boss?AJ is in the heavyweight category,he's far above Mayweather.Mayweather cannot last 3 rounds with him.
They can't even pair them.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Lathunjimi(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2017
You must be a learner for you to have the balls to say a Welterweight fighter would beat an Heavyweight, they are never in the same category and body weight is what judges this. So believe me if I tell you that Floyd Mayweather can't survive just 4 punches from AJ.
newsynews:
Mayweather will beat AJ FLAWLESSLY. He will use short man sense.

lalasticlala
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by LordOfNaira: 8:15am On May 23, 2017
tayoxx:
nigga what are u saying...mayweather most skilled...where you put dem gorge forman...holifield ..Tyson... I even rate pacman more than him cus his the best pound for pound boxer...mayweather is only good with his defense

I said "arguably". It means it is open to argument.

In my opinion, he is the best, especially in his early days. So Tyson was a skilled boxer? Nawa o. Tyson was powerful but he was never as fluid as Mayweather. You didn't even mention Sugar Ray. You are mentioning Holyfield and Tyson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by onyidonaldson(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=newsynews post=56769242]Mayweather will beat AJ FLAWLESSLY. He will use short man sense.

AJ will beat mayweather, Aj is a heavy weight fighter
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by UDIOK: 8:31am On May 23, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
All hail the great Yorùbá people

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua eventually did what our Akwa Ibom weakling called Samuel Peters couldn't do

Being an igbo man myself, I wish I were Yorùbá. embarassed
Comments like this portrays how Nigeria future may be if this shit continues.....You are damning a world heavy weight champion who can feed your entire family......you are a disgrace to the tribe you claim you belong
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by NoMindThem: 9:22am On May 23, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
All hail the great Yorùbá people

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua eventually did what our Akwa Ibom weakling called Samuel Peters couldn't do

Being an igbo man myself, I wish I were Yorùbá. embarassed

He fought a 41yr old man bro! Sm1 well past his prime...... At his prime, AJ stood no chance....... I couldnt blvd dat he knocked AJ down twice...... AJ won thanks to stamina in d age differences.... if it wasn't 4 d KO, at 9th round, AJ wud hv lost.......
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by bayinq25(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
thorpido:
This May weather and his dressing style. smiley

AJ will beat May weather if they square up.
they're not in the same category AJ IS HEAVYWEIGHT
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Iphran6: 10:10am On May 23, 2017
GreatEngineer:

Hahaha short man sense for boxing, na for street fighting the thing dey work expecially for nodding.
grin GreatEngineer no be small thing o,short man sense dey sweet for nodding
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by nwekee333: 10:45am On May 23, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by sydlak: 11:07am On May 23, 2017
Lol.. Heavyweight to feather weight.. There is a reason one is "HEAVY" and the other is "FEATHER" them different names remember?
newsynews:
Mayweather will beat AJ FLAWLESSLY. He will use short man sense.

lalasticlala
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by thorpido(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2017
bayinq25:
they're not in the same category AJ IS HEAVYWEIGHT
Yea,I know.Just made a somewhat hypothetic statement.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by omoodeogere(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2017
thorpido:
Which one is short man sense?You don't know the height and arm length of AJ is an advantage?Moreover,Mayweather is not even in the heavyweight category
yes oo who is Mayweather to AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by sweetilicious(f): 4:38am On May 24, 2017
jtwest:
Mayweather short man sense grin
But I can defeat them both eish
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by 9too1: 9:01am On May 24, 2017
nnokwa042:
u be ewu jalingo biko, the first Nigerian to Win world belt in boxing is a calabar person hogan bassey, the second person is dick tiger ihetu from umuahia so don't tell Italians about Romans
dick tiger is from amaigbo in imo state. the news was on biaaafra radio facebook this morning.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Hambruce: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Why do you choose to be a fool...You go schl at all?/Despite all the corrections you still want to be a fool. Go and learn the rules of boxing.....U think its by age or name abi....I feel like insulting u....its so annoying...Ode....Ordinary google would have saved you of all these insults if this is your first time of following boxing..Olodo. Now I know if u dnt insult some people dey will never geh sense....
Mr uncle,if u want to correct me,correct me then,if u want to insult, focus ur life on it,,don't b a confused bastard..fool
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by FreeSpirited: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Hambruce:
Mr uncle,if u want to correct me,correct me then,if u want to insult, focus ur life on it,,don't b a confused bastard..fool
Sorry about the reaction... I was pained. However, u deserved it sha grin....So u just dey see am
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Hambruce: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Sorry about the reaction... I was pained. However, u deserved it sha grin....So u just dey see am
lol,no problem bro...me was just trying to anwer op question na I know say them no day same category

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C / Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.