Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? (17259 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

You're one hilarious user. grin grin

I don't trust you, are you being sarcastic or you messing with me as usual. sad sad
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by oyinda3(f): 2:34am On Jan 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

Boring, lol, seen that a long tym. I really shouldnt be tempted though I might post and say some regrettable stuff so I would just stop for now.

they use rope tie ur mouth?

the woman is smoking HOTTT it's ok. ur own will come one day hahha
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by agabaI23(m): 3:32am On Jan 15, 2010
Pweety4me:

lolz y u just dey answer quietly? tongue
You want me to disturb others?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:35am On Jan 15, 2010
Agaba I'm still drolling of that your girl ohh!! I think I'm going to save that pic cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by agabaI23(m): 3:37am On Jan 15, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Agaba I'm still drolling of that your girl ohh!! I think I'm going to save that pic cool
Go ahead! grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2010
from the little reseach I have done Nigerian ladies are far better looking then the men. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by oyinda3(f): 4:46am On Jan 15, 2010
sexyLeamon:

from the little reseach I have done Nigerian ladies are far better looking then the men. grin

u can say that again cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Cockyzy(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2010
Hey you,yes! You shawty,how far na?am your biggest secret admirer here. Been checking u since i join here.wudnt mind if we get da ship sailing.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by platinumnk(f): 4:54am On Jan 15, 2010
sexyLeamon:

abi o
where is that thread where fl gators posted those 9ja girl pics?
Still none have dissaproved mamagee's theory, which can now be a fact grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Princek12(m): 5:08am On Jan 15, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Where did you conduct your research? The poster is talking about shape. You are talking about "better looking." The poster has a point. Just think of all the Nigerian parties, functions, churches, and gatherings you have ever attended and think of how many Naija girls have a nice shape--backside, hips, and thick shapely thighs--and I bet just a paltry number of Naija girls have that shape. We are not even talking about the face, because that is another matter. Kai, Naija men don suffer. Even if you look at all the so called Nollywood actresses that are supposedly beautiful, majority of them are walking around with a flat behind.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by SEFAGO(m): 5:12am On Jan 15, 2010
sexyLeamon:

from the little selective reseach I have done Nigerian ladies are far better looking then the men. grin

There you go.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by chiogo(f): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2010
This whole shape talk is nonsense because it's subjective. Different people fancy different shapes.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:19am On Jan 15, 2010
Princek12:

Where did you conduct your research? The poster is talking about shape. You are talking about "better looking." The poster has a point. Just think of all the Nigerian parties, functions, churches, and gatherings you have ever attended and think of how many Naija girls have a nice shape--backside, hips, and thick shapely thighs--and I bet just a paltry number of Naija girls have that shape. We are not even talking about the face, because that is another matter. Kai, Naija men don suffer. Even if you look at all the so called Nollywood actresses that are supposedly beautiful, majority of them are walking around with a flat behind.
offcourse shape is part of good look, and do you think a shapeless man is also attractive? when u point 1 finger, the other 3 are pointing back at u
that is what am basically telling the poster. how many ordinary abi forget ordinary even the celebrities Nigerian men who are fit, with killer body? most of them have pot belly, big butt etc, the Nigerian guys themself are not all that why point finger at the girls abi let me hear.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by skittles18(f): 5:24am On Jan 15, 2010
Not all nigerian girls are shapeless some just each to damn much
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Princek12(m): 5:49am On Jan 15, 2010
sexyLeamon:

offcourse shape is part of good look, and do you think a shapeless man is also attractive? when u point 1 finger, the other 3 are pointing back at u
that is what am basically telling the poster. how many ordinary abi forget ordinary even the celebrities Nigerian men who are fit, with killer body? most of them have pot belly, big butt etc, the Nigerian guys themself are not all that why point finger at the girls abi let me hear.
Maybe you are hanging around your men who are your grandfather's age. How many young Naija men do you know who have pot bellies? Let's use Nollywood as an example. Just about all the actresses, young and old, have flat asses. Now you tell me how many young Nollywood actors have bot bellies? You are making assertions without any evidence to support it.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2010
Princek12:

Maybe you are hanging around your men who are your grandfather's age.
I do not even date Nigerian guys so do not go there

Princek12:

How many young Naija men do you know who have pot bellies?
to many to name

Princek12:

use Nollywood as an example. Just about all the actresses, young and old, have flat asses
any example

Princek12:

Now you tell me how many young Nollywood actors have bot bellies? You are making assertions without any evidence to support it.
when we are talking about fitness no actor in nollywood is that fit apart from Van Vicker, Mike, Jims, patt and CM even Desmond Elliot have started going out of shape, big butt and he have started developing big belly. and there are so many more that I see in Nigerian movies that are just out of shape, the actresses are way better, if you doubt it we can compare, we can post pictures and stuff. how many times do you even see in a Nigerian movie a guy rip off his shirt o show his rip hard abs? rarely. pls there is no argument here the women are far better then the men.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2010
I am back, where is that plantainchips? grin

where did we stop? about most Nigerian men being ugly and out of shape right?

and you say i am one of the rare ones eh?

now tell me, how many Nigerians have you seen so far? i mean how many have you seen naked?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by sd6: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
After reading ur arguments, i found that the ladies took a defensive approach with counter attack. Yet when i went out today i found out that even what i thought were asses were stretch mark ridden. Plz guys ask ur ladies why they dont eat much; cuz they are out of shapes. Look, most ladies spill their cash on MARY KAY to keep away the ugly faces. Yes! there are sweet congos in naija but they're very few to match our sweet guys. I repeat most naija girls are shapeless!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by agabaI23(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2010
sd-6:

After reading your arguments, i found that the ladies took a defensive approach with counter attack. Yet when i went out today i found out that even what i thought were asses were stretch mark ridden. Plz guys ask your ladies why they dont eat much; cuz they are out of shapes. Look, most ladies spill their cash on MARY KAY to keep away the ugly faces. Yes! there are sweet congos in naija but they're very few to match our sweet guys. I repeat most naija girls are shapeless!
Hmm did you go out to sample asses? How did it go? How many were you able to sample? How many times were you slapped?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by sd6: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ agaba123
i didn't actually get a slap cuz i didn't have to pull down their jeans. U knw wat i mean; the window of the low wait jeans. I went peeping! Some even have disgusting br.eas.ts. Our ladies are unattractive. Check out the Carribean ladies and u'll knw wat i mean.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by agabaI23(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
sd-6:

@ agaba123
i didn't actually get a slap cuz i didn't have to pull down their jeans. U knw wat i mean; the window of the low wait jeans. I went peeping! Some even have disgusting br.eas.ts. Our ladies are unattractive. Check out the Carribean ladies and u'll knw wat i mean.
No agree sha. I have seen loads of 'em with delta map!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Emcelord: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2010
Who made it possible,their mama and papa
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by gabbidonbah(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
ThoniaSlim: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . .Next. . . cool
u're guilty na. Come see ur amoeba shape
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by gabbidonbah(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
rokiatu:
no comment lipsrsealed
so true, isn't it?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by gabbidonbah(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
9ja babes them tommy too big. They know is the truth, they can't put forward any argument 2 debunk the trueism
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
if you see the women that gave birth to some of these picky creatures u will die of laughter...yet he wants to talk about dating a kim k look alike when beauty is something alien in his own family
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
angryThis is so dumb, u must be a blind bat cos black gals are more shapely than white, wen it comes to shape nigerian gals arhe bomb, maybe you are attracted to the razz ones
sd-6:
ok! i dont expect our ladies to readily agree. but my guys just come out and look around u, the girls u see or even our girl friends(no disrespect) look shapeless. u know wat i mean! hardly would u see any girls with this usually adored COCACOLA shape. first of all, those with nice breasts have flat a.s.s flat enough to be an ironing table. then those with nice a.s.s have flat and small breasts just like the junior secondary girls. our ladies are lazy at keeping good shape. a lot are obese and even the skinny ones have broomstick legs. no wonder some ladies dislike wearing jean trousers cuz they are selfconscious knowing how bad they look on trousers. those who wear the trousers try to cover their skin predicaments. thats why guys run around the few who have good helpings of Gods gift. they have messed our jeans up. these abroad girls are very funky and sweet so te e kom be like say dem no dey chop. na him make most naija girls no dey chop wella becos dem dey watch weight. abeg ladies make una change oooo
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
angryWhy not talk about nigerian men with there chopstick legs, most of dem have bg tummies 2, big up nd small down.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by fadekemitoyin: 6:09am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexy Girl Shows Off Her Huge Oranges(+18 Explicite Photos) / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.