Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,923 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption (2690 Views)

Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video) / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
[s]
TheFreeOne:

SMH....Dude what's your next play?

You are the same person that'll praise Buhari, Gej, Tinubu and others then afterwards call them corrupt.

You'll make a good ashawo politician. cheesy

And seriously you believe the state assembly wanted to probe him?
All they wanted in connivance with the northern conservative establishment is to ruffle him for his boldness in speaking out against their 'backward ways of life'.
[/s]
Haha Don't get it twisted, that TINUBU is smart (which I always acknowledge) doesn't stop him from being corrupt. Though you may not understand due to deficiency in your IQ level.

Osinbajo is HIGHLY Corrupt!!!

PS: He will NEVER succeed Buhari in 2019. A Northerner will...

The opposition will field a Northerner in the spirit of equity and justice.

2 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 10:46pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes you do. Check the post below

You're still not making sense but let me help you.

Osinbajo did not stop Kano state Assembly rather Ganduje did. Who wrote a memo to the State Assembly?

My question yet again; Couldn't PMB have ordered an independent investigation on Gej's sharp practices upon numerous material proofs including witnesses' accounts in courts?
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 10:55pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
You're still not making sense but let me help you.

Osinbajo did not stop Kano state Assembly rather Ganduje did. Who wrote a memo to the State Assembly?

You can go back and read the post. The governor only wrote the memo because of Osinbanjo, and some governors plead. The later clearly stated that. So don't come here and act you know while u know not. He even said he don't wanna be involved in the issue except 4 the plea of Osinbanjo and gov.

My question yet again; Couldn't PMB have ordered an independent investigation on Gej's sharp practices upon numerous material proofs including witnesses' accounts in courts?

This time around I will not paste it 4 you. My reply remain the same as the earlier post. I employ u 2 read it.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by Jesusloveyou: 11:07pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

You can read in full here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3814664/kano-assembly-suspends-emir-sanusi
I agree with you,
But if you find yourself in osibanjo situation, what will you do?
The north is actually looking for how acting President will disappoint the people.
They are looking for a bad name to tag him, in order to hang him.

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by lenghtinny(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:
It is now clear that only Buhari is ready to fight corruption.
Ready
Buhari already lost the battle against corruption long time ago
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 11:14pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

You can go back and read the post. The governor only wrote the memo because of Osinbanjo, and some governors plead. The later clearly stated that. So don't come here and act you know while u know not. He even said he don't wanna be involved in the issue except 4 the plea of Osinbanjo and gov.

This time around I will not paste it 4 you. My reply remain the same as the earlier post. I employ u 2 read it.
The question is who wrote the memo & whose signature does it bear?. Why can't he damn all consequences & go ahead with the probe?.

Also, who else would order for an independent investigation into the allegations against Gej other than the president. Meanwhile I still love my PMB. So carry your wahala dey go.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 11:16pm On May 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I agree with you,
But if you find yourself in osibanjo situation, what will you do?
The north is actually looking for how acting President will disappoint the people.
They are looking for a bad name to tag him, in order to hang him.

If I am Osinbanjo I won't involve myself in it. Who invite him. It is not EFCC case neither a federal case. It was simply within a state. This would not earn him a vote. The north are not looking 4 anything bad to tag him rather the southwest are looking for a way to tag Buhari irrelevant while hyping anything Osinbanjo do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 11:18pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
The question is who wrote the memo & whose signature dies it bear?. Why can't he damn all consequences & go ahead with the probe?.

Also, who else would order for an independent investigation into the allegations against Gej other than the president. Meanwhile I still love my PMB. So carry your wahala dey go.

The question is not about who wrote the memo but what is the content of the memo and what is it authenticity.

Offcourse Efcc is doing it work. If they find him wanting, he will definitely honour it.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 11:31pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

The question is not about who wrote the memo but what is the content of the memo and what is it authenticity.

Offcourse Efcc is doing it work. If they find him wanting, he will definitely honour it.
Yes Efcc is working so do IBB & Abdusalami. You think Efcc haven't had their facts enough to have called him for questioning 2yrs on.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 11:32pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
Yes Efcc is working so do IBB & Abdusalami. You think Efcc haven't had their facts enough to have called him for questioning 2yrs on.

Show us proof on how ibb are working.

2 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by BeardedMeat(m): 11:34pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
That Man in otuoke had given your future to his children while You're here wasting away.

Igbos are fools embarassed
Lolzz The vegetable in London has his children in the best positions while you live on NL wailing! Zombie

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 11:41pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Show us proof on how ibb are working.
why is Gej always running to Minna?. I guess to share a bowl of kunu cheesy
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 11:42pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
why is Gej always running to Minna?. I guess to share a bowl of kunu cheesy

Mention me when you get official proof of your claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 11:55pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

If I am Osinbanjo I won't involve myself in it. Who invite him. It is not EFCC case neither a federal case. It was simply within a state. This would not earn him a vote. [s]The north are not looking 4 anything bad to tag him rather the southwest are looking for a way to tag Buhari irrelevant while hyping anything Osinbanjo do[/s].
You're just fooling yourself. As we speak Buhari is still enjoying premium from SW media. Maybe you should go back and review the heavy bashings Gej got for every wrong move. SW media do not spare no matter whose ox is gored. Obj is also a reference point.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 11:58pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
You're just fooling yourself. As we speak Buhari is still enjoying premium from SW media. Maybe you should go back and review the heavy bashings Gej got for every wrong move. SW media do not spare no matter whose ox is gored. Obj is also a reference point.

But it want to spare Osinbanjo abi? We will reject it.

Provide reference for your claims, am yet to see any.

2 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 12:16am On May 23, 2017
FriendNG:

But it want to spare Osinbanjo abi? We will reject it.

Provide reference for your claims, am yet to see any.
If Osinbajo puts a foot wrong, SW media will never spare him. Like I earlier stated Obj was a reference. He received the bashing of his life including his 3rd term bid
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 12:32am On May 23, 2017
gberra:
If Osinbajo puts a foot wrong, SW media will never spare him. Like I earlier stated Obj was a reference. He received the bashing of his life including his 3rd term bid

Shatap. That's why you're defending the support of corruption he did to Kano state government.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by TheFreeOne: 8:44am On May 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Haha Don't get it twisted, that TINUBU is smart (which I always acknowledge) doesn't stop him from being corrupt. Though you may not understand due to deficiency in your IQ level.

Osinbajo is HIGHLY Corrupt!!!

PS: He will NEVER succeed Buhari in 2019. A Northerner will...

The opposition will field a Northerner in the spirit of equity and justice.

If your IQ isn't like that of a gnat you won't be jumping here and there like a leaf in the wind in support of politicians and afterwards turning around to antagonise them.

We know your history on Nairaland and is that not the reason you deactivated your previous account?

Protection seeking politician wannabe like you will always dance to northern shenanigans in your quest for power/positions forgetting that they won't give Nigeria the needed development.

As for Osinbajo becoming president time will tell but it's glaring he'll make a better president if given the chance to lead Nigeria.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by hucienda: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
This thread has turned to -

"Protect your brother while I protect mine."
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by benlash: 9:00am On May 23, 2017
hhmmnn
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by ephi123(f): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
hucienda:
This thread has turned to -

"Protect your brother while I protect mine."

Exactly. I'm watching the drama.

Interesting to and fro, hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 10:08am On May 23, 2017
TheFreeOne:

If your IQ isn't like that of a gnat you won't be jumping here and there like a leaf in the wind in support of politicians and afterwards turning around to antagonise them.

We know your history on Nairaland and is that not the reason you deactivated your previous account?

Protection seeking politician wannabe like you will always dance to northern shenanigans in your quest for power/positions forgetting that they won't give Nigeria the needed development.

As for Osinbajo becoming president time will tell but it's glaring he'll make a better president if given the chance to lead Nigeria.

Yes it is glaring he will make a good president simply because he is a Yoruba like you. Thax the reason, any other reason is a sham to cover up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The vision of the founding fathers"... Imaginary or done deal????? / IPOB Deputy Director Speaks To TRT World TV On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout / BREAKING NEWS: Senate Spokesman Disgraced In His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.