Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS (11233 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by Nobody: 11:19am On May 23, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Nairaland will not see all this nonsense with him, they can never Bann him even if you report him they will ignore but once he reports you they Bann you instantly. Nairaland is leading the way of parading false information on this platform as long as it has to do with Biafra or IPOB. Rubbish set of hypocrites.

what is false information can't u see the picture
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by Cunninlinguist: 11:39am On May 23, 2017
Rule 7 and 8. Cc:Mynd44
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by Enoma222(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2017
dis is why igbo pple can not be president of this country ....because they dont want to grow up.

Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by chudyprince: 2:25pm On May 23, 2017
They look like Nutric-C juice vendors to me undecided
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
chudyprince:
They look like Nutric-C juice vendors to me undecided

they are criminals
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by macluvph1(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

banned for terrorism right?

Honestly, you need psychiatric hospital.

You are really a bittered man in real life.

Sorry for yourself.
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by dreamangel: 10:26pm On May 23, 2017
Anybody who buys this should have their head examined.
Where is the space for this training sef? Those two modest houses?

Op people like you are the ones trying to cause problems. Hope you are prepared for the consequences
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 23, 2017
dreamangel:
Anybody who buys this should have their head examined.
Where is the space for this training sef? Those two modest houses?

Op people like you are the ones trying to cause problems. Hope you are prepared for the consequences

taken in abia troday
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by DonBobes(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
So this are the people we'll be killing soon! cheesy cheesy
I can see u are really a clown for saying this poop. A civilian is far more better dan u are with the way u reason because even a clown in ACA can not be saying such poop.
I drop my mic For u. Its not everybody u see on social u talk to anyhow. U dont know who is who.
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by rekeson: 11:30pm On May 23, 2017
When will u guys get it, dis dude's videos are all about YouTube traffic and AdSense dollars. It beats me how u guys keep falling 4 his antics every single time.

But well as a sharp Warri boy, I say make I let una know so dat dis razz dude will stop feasting on ur collective ignorance....
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by lugoeke(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2017
http://cashyooo.com/?taskid=10360

See more pics and comments
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by Mckennedy: 12:19am On May 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is some pics taken in Abia state today some IPOB members training to be soldiers in case war should start.

pls observe their caps black yellow red.

Now the terrorist Nnamdi is free the government should be perceptive.

See them in their red and black their national anthem and training ground.

You can hear Nnamdi Kanu in the video saying train hard our war is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtAhH78nX0

PURE JUNK
Re: We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS by NNAMDIII(m): 4:16am On May 24, 2017
DonBobes:

I can see u are really a clown for saying this poop. A civilian is far more better dan u are with the way u reason because even a clown in ACA can not be saying such poop.
I drop my mic For u. Its not everybody u see on social u talk to anyhow. U dont know who is who.
If i call you white fowl now you go dey vex! na your fada na him civilian betta pass! Biafran sympathizer! Did you watch the video? I doubt because you could have heard what Nnamdi kanu was saying!

I'm From Abia and my name is nnamdi! Ipob leader is from Abia and his name too is nnamdi! But i don't sympathize with dem!

Nigerian Army >>>Killing terrorists,Igbos and the stupid sympathizers like this idiot above me since 305BC

Please don't ever quote me! Izza kle??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Reps Panel Resolved To Summon VP Osinbajo, Magu, Oyo-Ita, Others / EndSARS Report: Address Abuses, Grievances Of Victims, Their Families — US, UN / Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.