Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,520 members, 7,888,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me (499 Views)

Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel / Bribery Video: We Can’t Probe Ganduje Because He Enjoys Immunity – EFCC / Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me by AbdulRicho: 8:40pm On May 22, 2017
The Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Kayode Fayemi,has told Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, that the inauguration of a judicial commission to probe his administration in the state is an exercise in futility.

Speaking through his media aide, Yinka Oyebode, Fayemi said the governor’s action is at variance with the laws of the land which makes it subjudice for anyone to entertain a matter that is already before a court of competent jurisdiction.

He said Fayose’s decision to go ahead with the inauguration of the panel, while two cases arising from the planned probe were still pending in court is presumptuous and ill-advised...

Read more @ http://alabingo.com/2017/05/fayemi-fayose-ka…panel-cant-probe/
Re: Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me by dmgr(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
ftc
Re: Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me by tunderay(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2017
I don't know why Fayose and his crews are disturbing themselves over Fayemi issue, its 3 years now, they should move on. After all, we all asked PMB's government to move on too.
All this probe Md counter probe can't work , and Fayose can't do anything about it.
Re: Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me by Mynd44: 9:11pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me by ademega(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
Funny
Re: Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me by aolawale025: 9:38pm On May 22, 2017
Only the guilty are afraid. What is fayemi afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me by mexxmoney: 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
If his kangaroo panel can not probe you, then his crocodile panel will do the probing. Panel is panel, even panel beater is panel. Capish!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State First Lady Dismisses Cleric Over "Act Of Disrespect" / REFRESHER POST: Buhari's Appointments In Six Nigeria Geopolitical Zones / Buhari Government Boycotting Netanyahu's Visit To ECOWAS Will Spell Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.