Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,266 members, 7,881,009 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? (1097 Views)

Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? / Pls Who Else Got This Mail From GLH Solution. / Expect A Regret Mail From Nigerian Breweries If You Fail This Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by babkunlex(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2017
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application received on our portal, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on Wed. 24th of May at 8:00 AM at our office in Nos. 11, Adebowale str. Beside Trendy Inn Hotel & Suites, Mende road, Maryland, Lagos.

You will have an interview with the HR manager, Mrs. Ekemena. The interview will last about 60 minutes. Please bring along a proof of ID and a copy of your updated CV to the interview.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by phone (081-8052-5999) or email (info.pgmservicesjobs@gmail.com) in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,
Re: Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by dedons: 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
babkunlex:
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application received on our portal, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on Wed. 24th of May at 8:00 AM at our office in Nos. 11, Adebowale str. Beside Trendy Inn Hotel & Suites, Mende road, Maryland, Lagos.

You will have an interview with the HR manager, Mrs. Ekemena. The interview will last about 60 minutes. Please bring along a proof of ID and a copy of your updated CV to the interview.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by phone (081-8052-5999) or email (info.pgmservicesjobs@gmail.com) in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,
I did my brother but I still don't remember when I applied for any Job position with them.

I think they are not real. They may just be another set of gnld agents or scammers.
Re: Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by Moji12(f): 12:27am On May 23, 2017
dedons:
I did my brother but I still don't remember when I applied for any Job position with them.

I think they are not real. They may just be another set of gnld agents or scammers.
I got same text n I tried to google about the coy but nothing tangible came out. Except for all these foreign companies. I don't even knw what they r into.
Re: Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by dedons: 6:11am On May 23, 2017
Moji12:
I got same text n I tried to google about the coy but nothing tangible came out. Except for all these foreign companies. I don't even knw what they r into.
i don't think i'll go.
Re: Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by oladefirst2(m): 6:17am On May 23, 2017
ADVANCED GNLD WITH NEW STRATEGY.BROS FLEEE!!!!!! NA SCAM
Re: Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by ikenna44: 7:36am On May 23, 2017
If we have someone that works around that axis, let the person help us do some findings and find out if it's a real office.
Re: Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by ikenna44: 7:50am On May 23, 2017
No feedback... Na wa oo
Re: Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by ikenna44: 8:04am On May 23, 2017
Re: Who Else Got This Mail From PGM Services Are They For Real? by tunddy(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2017
i just got a message from them too

(1) (Reply)

Please It Is Real. Please Help!!!! / Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2017 - How To Apply / Oracle Nigeria Graduate Telephone/receptionist Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.