Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave (14826 Views)

Dangote Group Converts Lockdown Break To Staffers' Annual Leave (Photo) / 7 Steps To Build Your Annual Plan Like A Pro / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Dongreat(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2017
frenchwine:

I agree with you sir, though I believe a leisure trip can be planned with a low budget. We're talking about self reward here which every worker deserves.
Don't be surprised its the same 'poor' Nigerians ur defending who fork out their last kobo every weekend for needless owambe or to buy avoidable aso ebi.
I think its all about priorities, Sir.

Nice. You just made me see it from another angle. It's all about priorities. True, Nigerians are notorious for spending their little or last kobo on miscellaneous.
Cultural its not common seeing a Nigerian going on such leisure trip, even the rich ones. Only a few people does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by omolaraisho: 8:20am On May 23, 2017
Good morning NL family.. am omolara 23 a 400 level student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria. Please I humbly solicit with the Good people of NL to please help me Out with #15 000.to finalize my Project which I have between now and 26th of May.I have my valid documents as a proof. Please help .thanks in anticipation...Omolara 0123979307.GTB .thanks in anticipation
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by scobaba: 8:39am On May 23, 2017
all these tyns for my two weeks leave?
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Nobody: 9:03am On May 23, 2017
6. Chunk out job applications and attend interviews for better jobs.
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Abee79(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2017
Basically annual leave = sleep cool
Every other thing can wait till I resume the hustle grin grin grin
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by freddymanny49: 9:59am On May 23, 2017
1. Sleep! that one is standard.
2. Eat belleful.
3. Go chill at the beach.
4. Smoke some good kush.
5. Tear up some good pvssy
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by beyondwalls: 10:07am On May 23, 2017
I agree with the OP especially on 1,2 & 4 that do not require much investment, 3&5 are actually very sense making BUT as things be ehnn..

The painful part of the annual leave is that the annual leave allowance has been spent/budgeted on other things before the annual leave making the leave some times boring. This year leave should be memorable o, it will be more memorable to get that job interview and finalize the move.. that will be resuming to sign out...baba pick call oo
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by beyondwalls: 10:10am On May 23, 2017
Ahahaha..
Take another leave na smiley
btw..happy abortion escape in advance

tchidi:
Op, thank you for posting this the day I'm resuming from my leave!!
Where were you during my leave?! angry angry angry
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Nobody: 11:07am On May 23, 2017
grin grin cheesy u can rewind
tchidi:
Op, thank you for posting this the day I'm resuming from my leave!!
Where were you during my leave?! angry angry angry
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by wasuka14(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2017
Where u based??
Settingzz:
All this can only happen when God supply you with peace of mind.

Meanwhile

Am a student of estate management, i announced sometimes last month about how I need any work to pay my skul fee, with the help of some people here I got some little jobs which the contract has expired.
Now I need to go back to school but honestly am still very much in need. The little I had with me can't pay my skul fee and other necessities.
If u can get me a part time job also that I can run simultaneously with my schooling, pls am highly pleased to be at ur service.

Pls nairalanders should incase you want to help me this is my whatsapp number is in the picture below

I will be highly optimistic

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by penzino(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2017
Moneyfem:
1. Rest and sleep: this one is non-negotiable.

2. Please, catch fun with your friends and family.

3. Acquire more practical professional skills and applications.

4. Network among other professionals.

5. Learn and probably start a side SME.
I am about to be pulled out of my leave. .... embarassed guess that's the reward for hardwork
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by nextprince: 2:10pm On May 23, 2017
OP i will not do any one of dem. I am in my house come and beat me.
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Settingzz: 9:37pm On May 23, 2017
wasuka14:
Where u based??
Abk
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Settingzz: 9:37pm On May 23, 2017
wasuka14:
Where u based??
Abeokuta
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Moneyfem: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Valid points till today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assessment Of Two Employees.. - A Big Lesson For All Workers. / Should He Leave His Current Job? Help / My Plight With A Recruiting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.