Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,272 members, 7,887,792 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (273765 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 4:03am On Jul 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
This is not the zoo where you combine results or you seek For alternates...If the Requirements says Waec, Then it would be Waec...Neco would'nt suffice....So are u planning to study abroad?
For the kind of image you're portraying here, using words like zoo when referring to Nigeria especially in a thread and forum that's widely followed like this isn't appropriate. Just an harmless word of advice, but if doing that makes you happy, you can carry on.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

For the kind of image you're portraying here, using words like zoo when referring to Nigeria especially in a thread and forum that's widely followed like this isn't appropriate. Just an harmless word of advice, but if doing that makes you happy, you can carry on.
Good advice bro,...But that does'nt change my nomination to them,...Gosh. i dont like doses pple, But i'll try limiting the wordings man.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by nahpstar(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2017
se this coc go comot sha? it taking too long for my eyes ooo. make em release am ooo. na beg a dey beg oo.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by beccapecks: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
abi o. sm sed it has started, sm sed it hasnt. I tire o.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
nahpstar:
se this coc go comot sha? it taking too long for my eyes ooo.
make em release am ooo.
na beg a dey beg oo.
Lol...Just Relax,...It either two things:
1]Jamb does'nt not open d portal

Or

2]Jamb will soon open d portal...

You shuld have done urs d time it was previously opened.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
beccapecks:
abi o. sm sed it has started, sm sed it hasnt.
I tire o.
Since u dont want to relax,..U can go check if it has started in deir office.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
I know sure say jamb go do these COC again o
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamdull:
I know sure say jamb go do these COC again o
oboy,...Jamb don forget coc!...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
oboy,...Jamb don forget coc!...
abeg o I really need am o
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamdull:
abeg o I really need am o
Lol...no worry jamb go re-open am..Just Give jamb Some our your patient
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Lol...no worry jamb go re-open am..Just Give jamb Some our your patient
make dem reopen am o abeg.... Ah no fit write jamb two times
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamdull:
make dem reopen am o abeg.... Ah no fit write jamb two times
Lol...They would re-open it..Just keep cool.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by leditexy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
I wrote my ssce(neco) in 2006, and in 2017 am seeking for admission with that result. Will it in any way affect my chances of gaining admission?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Blacquin(f): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Lol...Just Relax,...It either two things:
1]Jamb does'nt not open d portal

Or

2]Jamb will soon open d portal...

You shuld have done urs d time it was previously opened.
wen e don almost reach my turn,na I'm jamb no say dem go suspend am
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sanyamike(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Are you tired of writing jamb and not securing admission? Are you tired of sitting at home every year because of jamb?? The time has come for that to change The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos. The board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved courses in the different Universities' Foundation and/or Diploma Programmes and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 Level in Nigerian and partnering foreign universities. This programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for Students who were unable to gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, as the programme only requires candidates' O’level results. N.B - students Awaiting their results can also Apply. Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple times or considering securing university admission without UTME or probably you just finished your secondary school and do not want to sit at home while doing nothing? If you answered yes then here comes the solution to the menace, with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board JUPEB candidates can secure 200L admission into their preferred university without JAMB via Direct Entry. Contact 07019103120 for more info.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sanyamike(m): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Are you tired of writing jamb and not securing admission? Are you tired of sitting at home every year because of jamb?? The time has come for that to change The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos. The board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved courses in the different Universities' Foundation and/or Diploma Programmes and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 Level in Nigerian and partnering foreign universities. This programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for Students who were unable to gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, as the programme only requires candidates' O’level results. N.B - students Awaiting their results can also Apply. Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple times or considering securing university admission without UTME or probably you just finished your secondary school and do not want to sit at home while doing nothing? If you answered yes then here comes the solution to the menace, with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board JUPEB candidates can secure 200L admission into their preferred university without JAMB via Direct Entry. Contact 07019103120 for more info.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2017
leditexy:
I wrote my ssce(neco) in 2006, and in 2017 am seeking for admission with that result. Will it in any way affect my chances of gaining admission?
No it would'nt...And even if it will, It i'll be insignificant.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Blacquin:
wen e don almost reach my turn,na I'm jamb no say dem go suspend am
No worry,..Jamb go open am.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jadexx(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2017
i applied for mbbs in unimaid but did not reach the cut off mark please i need your help what should i do
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
jadexx:
i applied for mbbs in unimaid but did not reach the cut off mark please i need your help what should i do
What was ur score?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Chyma1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
‎Open this link to join FUTMINNA ARCHITECTURE ASPIRANTS WhatsApp Group: https:///5VxsszFk7rC7yveowyr0dQ
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Chyma1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///5VxsszFk7rC7yveowyr0dQ
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheHistorian(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
chukwukapromise:
This is not the zoo where you combine results or you seek For alternates...If the Requirements says Waec, Then it would be Waec...Neco would'nt suffice....So are u planning to study abroad?
Addressing Nigeria as a "Zoo" on a cyber forum of vast,dispersed and heterogeneous readers.

I'd just remain taciturn. grin

A reply by me may warrant a lifetime ban.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Addressing Nigeria as a "Zoo" on a cyber forum of vast,dispersed and heterogeneous readers.

I'd just remain taciturn. grin

A reply by may warrant a lifetime ban.
Yeah, yeah, Whateva!...readers shuld understand that in Authoring, Authors have full right of self expression, and customized Item identification...I dont think d item discuss here here is any better than the qualification given to it..But to avoid misappropiation of placement, Let drop d mic in this mic Dropping juncture...#Peace_To_The_readers
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheHistorian(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Yeah, yeah, Whateva!...readers shuld understand that in Authoring, Authors have full right of self expression, and customized Item identification...I dont think d item discuss here here is any better than the qualification given to it..But to avoid misappropiation of placement, Let drop d mic in this mic Dropping juncture...#Peace_To_The_readers

Expectedly,myopically justifying your stupid statement.

Nigeria has been an abode of peace,educational excellence, technological exploits in all ramifications.I wont sit to see a useless,asinine idi0t whose hope of livelihood and achievement lies on the fallacy of secession to drag her utmost dignity in the mud.

You are no better than the f00l you call a leader,Nnamdi Kanu.I want to believe you hope to reside at your parents' apartment at his age.

Conglomerate of useless unachievers wink

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ragner(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
leditexy:

it won't in anyway...just get your O'Level certificate with you so you can present to your screening officers
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ragner(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
For Delsu students that might need Help cos admit it or not, Nigeria admission system is not for the meek, you can contact Mr Andrew 08131247385 . he helped me secure admission last year which is why I'm recommending him.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by emince14: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Expectedly,myopically justifying your stupid statement.

Nigeria has been an abode of peace,educational excellence, technological exploits in all ramifications.I wont sit to see a useless,asinine idi0t whose hope of livelihood and achievement lies on the fallacy of secession to drag her utmost dignity in the mud.

You are no better than the f00l you call a leader,Nnamdi Kanu.I want to believe you hope to reside at your parents' apartment at his age.

Conglomerate of useless unachievers wink

MR HISTORIAN why telling us history here abeg keep ur history and talks for ur student no come and be teaching us here we are not kids who u can lecture....u think your fallacy makes sense at all....your fallacy and talks are just creating a scene where it is not need so i will advice u to SHUT UR TRAP;>:@
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ragner(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
emince14:
MR HISTORIAN why telling us history here abeg keep ur history and talks for ur student no come and be teaching us here we are not kids who u can lecture....u think your fallacy makes sense at all....your fallacy and talks are just creating a scene where it is not need so i will advice u to SHUT UR TRAP;>:@

keep calm...there's no need or use fighting
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
@TheHistorian Must you Rant shenanigans Here?...C'mon, I tot you wanted to save Our Ethnic difference, And political paraviews From being known to d readers...Well u have spitted your bladderdash..But i wont counter react as am not Part of the sect That wants separation by Hook and lines..And moreso, I would also love to educate you that Expressing your distaste Towards an Idea shuld be done Learnedly And not Insultively as you have just mentioned...You dont Expect everyones views to a topic to be similar to yours...I Express My Wrath towards you in Taging my idea as "myopic"...I may not like what you like, And you may not like what i like....Fine your sect refers to my sect as Myopic and Id!0tic but still want to force them into staying with you. Since they are All those things you called to them, Why then Do you still want them in your boders?, Why dont you want to put them away from your Tent since they are infectious?...I Total express my disappointment on your path..U went Mouth-wagging And insultive.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
emince14:
If God would not bless You, let thunder F!re me...I dont see any effect of education on mr Historian..He was wroth with my statement,..And he presented his wroth By insultive means...C'mon, dat no Wisdom..."Only a Fo-0ls wrath is easily known"-The bible...

Any i dont know why he was educating us,..Come one, we did'nt beg for his Lectures...And moreso, You cant force us to buy your idea...Thank you jare.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ragner:

keep calm...there's no need or use fighting
I dont know why TheHistorian Bubbled up with insults And Started Tagging people Negative Names...No body is a kid Here..Everybody is entitled to their opinion..Tell Him not to criticize Anybody race And calm will be brought back again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (184) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.