Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,942 members, 7,946,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father (605 Views)

Conversation Between Wife And A Slay Queen (photos) / What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law / What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between Wife And Father In Law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father by amar3664: 6:31am On May 23, 2017
If husband,wife,two year old daughter are staying with a widower father in law (husbands father)..then what percentage are chances of wife and father in law doing sex in absence of husband ..given wife beautiful and young aged 27,father in law 57 years old,husband 33 years old...father is more healthy then son...what behaviour changes will be seen in them
Re: Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father by Nobody: 7:01am On May 23, 2017
About 25%

But if the man is 34, the woman is 28, the father in-law visits for 4 months and if his wife (mother-in-law) died 3 years ago; if the father is 5'10 and weighs 70kg, the man is 5'5 and weighs 60kg, and the woman is 5'2 and weighs 60kg, then the chances increase to 50%. The woman will start wearing blue more often, she'll become pregnant and cause her husband to go insane. The husband will start posting repetitive threads on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father by amar3664: 9:37am On May 23, 2017
What percentage are chances
Re: Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father by amar3664: 5:35am On May 24, 2017
What are chances
Re: Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father by madridguy(m): 5:40am On May 24, 2017
@ OP, don't kill yourself with assumption.
Re: Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2017
Once again, you're being an idiot, OP. Come has anyone bothered to see topics created by this guy?

Do so first, then come back and advise him.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This? / Erotica: Confessions Of A LovePeddler, The One Who Likes To Be Teased / 11 Ways To Make A Woman Feel Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.