Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,244 members, 7,891,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife (1497 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by Mrop(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2017
I’m always wet thinking about her’ – Nigerian lady in-love with senior brother’s wife seeks advice.

An unidentified Nigerian lady claiming to be a virgin
is seeking for advice on what to do after she fell
in love with her senior brother’s wife.

According to her, she paid him a visit, and was all
cool with his wife who was giving her goodies, on
a particurlar day, they drank lots of alcohol and
slept off, only to wake up to his brothers wife, all
over her…Read her story below;

Read her story after the cut

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/im-always-wet-thinking-about-her.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by Mrop(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2017
We source for her photos....CHECK HER HOT PHOTOS ON HER PAGE HERE

1 Share

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by tayoxx(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2017
if I slap u now..the go say tayo beat woman
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by Nobody: 7:17am On May 23, 2017
Where is Joro's advice? Joro come and advise all these your phantom people. angry
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by XINZ: 7:23am On May 23, 2017
This Joro guy don come again undecided

1 Share

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by taylor88(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2017
hmm
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by carzola(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2017
Picture of your wet
Pussy or we dont
Believe it.
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by axeman2(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2017
VIRGIN MARRY IDOIT!
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by Nobody: 7:44am On May 23, 2017
cheesy

Hahahaa....what kyn of story be dis sha?
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife by brandydaniells(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2017
this is something new ............... angry angry angry angry where is mrcork and lefulefu another quiz for una

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) / What Davido Means By "Banana Fall On You" See Video / Photos: Nigerians Attack Teenage Lesbian Kissing Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.