Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,054 members, 7,912,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) (57301 Views)

South Sudanese Model,nyakim Gatwech Enters Guinness Book Of Records / Nyakim Gatwech: Queen Of The Dark / Meet South Korea’s First Black Model, ‘the Korean-nigerian’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by winj3: 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
if she goes anywhere near sun again she will just catch fire this time, she is already charcoal

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by EternalTruth: 2:04pm On May 23, 2017
madgoat:
grin grin grin
why you dey always Mumu at the mention of pussy?
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2017
Joavid:

I remember Alek wek. so I just googled her again and as I expected, she's married to a successful white man.
(just like Iman, Oluchi and maybe Naomi Campbell if her head was more calm)

Apart from White men being attracted to model type bodies, they love dark skin cos it looks exotic to them!

in no time, another rich white man will snatch this girl too.
An albino could sweep her off her feet,who knows.lol
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2017
Men she set well with her colour
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Honest2(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2017
Pls some one bring touch light
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 23, 2017
she is cute
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 2:40pm On May 23, 2017
PapiNigga:
Hell Is Truly Real
hahhaha. she's still very beautiful though
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
Damn she is beautiful! I would smash in a heart beat! Lol
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
2dugged:
she is black in complexion, i will slap anyone who calls me balcky again grin

Hello Blacky.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by hakinze00(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
LatestAmebo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5367280_instaimage11_jpegfd852d2bb0e695f0d570305810e66487

see all of her bikini photos in skimpy outfit HERE

vaseline nation..oya ohh
bro how I wan take use vaseline,wen I no fit see anything to entice,everything just dark
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:55pm On May 23, 2017
Chai! No thank you!
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 23, 2017
I take it based on the ignorant comments few have interacted with people from South Sudan, North Kenya or the Surma. Stupid but then you can't fix stupid and currently there is no cure. Africans that view other Africans negatively because they are a different shade of brown.

2 Likes

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by 2shure: 3:21pm On May 23, 2017
U see black beauty.
Not all these rainbows we got ere.
If to day na naija she be.
Tahhh
Everybody go run from am.
She for vex pass bobrisky
Over bleaching tins.
White pass snow na im she for be.
But thank God shes not a nigerian.
Fuckin useless bleaching bastards emellin body and rotten apple smell pusi gals we got ere.
Esp afonjas and igbos
Dey can bleach dia destiny away

2 Likes

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 23, 2017
for all those low self esteemed african women bleaching their skins to look like Europeans come and see beauty. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by RaeMystix: 3:22pm On May 23, 2017
Na European white man go marry ham.

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I love something like this grin The pink go Show wella if she spread am kiss kiss

Where you see pink for her body

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
so much melanin cool
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
abali di egwu! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
4rty:
E remain small make she dey invincible...nice though but its damn much ooo shocked shocked

She be Superman , how she go dey invincible , abi you mean invisible ?
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:44pm On May 23, 2017
gqboyy:
She is truely an epitome of beauty. She may be a descendant of black Egyptian Pharaohs

Where Egyptian pharaohs white? undecided
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2017
bo leyan se ma Wa Dudu bi eni won lepe bay!!!!
thou she is beautiful
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by wayodude(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2017
Abeg but wetin she dey model, kiwi polish? grin
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
prinsam30:
if me and this girl dey waka for road dey discuss in the night, people go think say na ghost I dey follow talk........

I wake up in the night see this kind person, I go faint like 5times

You no go see am for night na.... wink grin
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by bionixs: 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
chukslawrence:
wow
stone me! in a night class she would be marked absent,walahi!
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Anabia(f): 4:04pm On May 23, 2017
Black!
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2017
If na some parts of nigeria dem born am dem for don throwe am when dem born am
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Batiatus77(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
AdonaiRoofing:
Beauty in black...lol

Contact us for all your roidung jobs and roif maintenanxe etc
.....contact u for..?? I don't even want to imagine how the job will be!!
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by chikago1: 4:25pm On May 23, 2017
Damn, burnt chocolat.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2017
bionixs:
stone me! in a night class she would be marked absent,walahi!
I guess you are a comedian. Lol
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by praise1705(f): 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
jesusson22:
she is GOODNIGHT

queen of katwe abi?
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by dacovajnr: 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Where you see pink for her body
hehehe u can understand..only few go understand grin grin
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by RoyaleR(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2017
Mrop:
chisossss Wat am I seeing

i can't hold my laugh. just watch this short funny conedy
i don't watch conedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.