Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,783 members, 7,930,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid (34220 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal / Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 23, 2017
emmanuel596:
angry sad sad sad angry so the boy was soo jobless that he had to travel to do such a wicked thing I won't judge him sha maybe he spent all his life savings on her....after God fear woman after woman fear poorverty...till I hear her own side of the story
so if you spend your life savings on a woman and she leaves you, you would do same or worse?there is no excuse for stup.id my friend..after God fear stup.id people
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 23, 2017
angels09:

Some ladies try to play smart. Mind you I don't support the guy's actions.

Some ladies are cruel too...knowing well u don't want a lifetime commitment yet u eat him dry

Men are not smiling not even in dis recession

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Tecno66: 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/jilted-lover-bathes-ex-girlfriend-acid/

They should have sent for acid immediatly and given him a dose so that he will have a feel of it. Stupid boy. Your mates are looking for how to make it in life but na women puna you wan die put. Nonesence.
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by lockupnop: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
Aprilivangie:

When your village people is after u...u start reading from back page
Can u imagine undecided
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by lockupnop: 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
SirHenry105:
Did you read the story at all or you read just the headline and jumped to comment..

Both undecided
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by smallsmall: 3:43pm On May 23, 2017
MARYchiells:
Has he not dumbed dump someone before?

Chai!
JAMB, come and see wonders o! shocked shocked
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by myrax7(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2017
This Hymn is Composed from the Christain Hymn Showers of Blessing, Please Brethren lets sing along..

There shall be showers of Acid,
This is a promise from EX,
There shall be tears and agony,
from all who feel jilted now oooooo,
Showers of Acid,
Showers of Acid we See,
All EX are running helter skelter,
To escape Showers They plead....
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by ModusOperandi(f): 4:02pm On May 23, 2017
Obsession
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Nizox(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2017
dominique:
People will advise that one should leave an abusive relationship, this lady followed the advise and this happens? I don't even know what to say again, hope she gets her justice.
Will justice recuperate her facial beauty back to normal?
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by AgoraRoad(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by wolu4: 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
chuksjuve:
show us pictures...else
my dear it's true. The lady is my good friend I saw the news here and Called to findout her younger sis picked up and told me they are attending to her in the hospital.she is a very kind nurse.i wish her twin bro will trace that hegoat and do same to him.evil men everywhere. embarassed cry
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Masterclass32: 8:15pm On May 23, 2017
This is too much. The guy went too far.

So she dumped you. So WTF? It didn't work out between you two . It might be painful but you gotta move the hell on.
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by MARYchiells(f): 11:51pm On May 23, 2017
smallsmall:

Chai!

Thanks for the correction
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by jsean123: 1:14am On May 24, 2017
Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Mann11: 3:14am On May 24, 2017
smallsmall:

Chai!
See pot calling a kettle black. It's 'dumped' not 'dump'. Whenever you use an anomalous verb(has, have or had), the participle form of the verb is always employed.
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Highbruno: 3:33am On May 24, 2017
Chiefly:
Crazy sad angry angry
hahahaha you wey post this photo you for try translate am since you want make we believe say you know wetin the wise chinese mean say.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by LEOVOLUTION(m): 4:46am On May 24, 2017
Oh, so guys now use acid on people, i actually thought it to be a girl thing, judging from the numerous reports. Anyway i don't think any jail time is required, just give the girl a jar of HNO3 to bath the dude with, SHIKENA.
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by mumihaja(f): 12:20pm On May 24, 2017
angels09:

Stop chopping guys money.

so you support acid bathe? there are many fishes in the water, infact there are whales and other sea animals in the water, so you cant got to jail cos of one woman, if a fish swims away with your hook, just throw in another hook, a net or a fishing trawler depending on your capacity...life must go on.....guys who kill because of a woman are insecured and have inferiority complex issue, infact they have a hidden mental issue
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
mumihaja:

so you support acid bathe? there are many fishes in the water, infact there are whales and other sea animals in the water, so you cant got to jail cos of one woman, if a fish swims away with your hook, just throw in another hook, a net or a fishing trawler depending on your capacity...life must go on.....guys who kill because of a woman are insecured and have inferiority complex issue, infact they have a hidden mental issue
I don't support either
Re: Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid by Chiefly(m): 2:06am On May 25, 2017
Highbruno:
hahahaha you wey post this photo you for try translate am since you want make we believe say you know wetin the wise chinese mean say.

grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In His House In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.