Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) (81966 Views)

Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) by gidyambi(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2017
Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Dating Rumors, Admits To ‘Sleepovers’
Days after their viral loved-up photo broke the internet, Nicki Minaj has finally admitted to being in a relationship with legendary rapper Nas.
The rapper made this admission on her recent feature on Ellen DeGeneres show where she also spoke about her charity.
Recall that Nas and Nicki put up coordinated Instagram posts early this May, sparking rumours that they are dating, but both stars never addressed it, until Nicki went on Ellen’s show.
“He’s so dope…he’s such a king,” Minaj said. “Shout out to Queens, New York, we’re both from Queens. He’s the king of Queens, and I’d like to think I’m the queen of Queens. He’s a rap legend, and I have a lot of respect for that. And he’s kinda cute too.”
“Have you had sleepovers yet?” DeGeneres asked, urging the rapper to speak more, and she did. “We have! Yup. I go to (his house)…I just thought him coming to me was too forward. Let me clarify, we didn’t do the…” “The nasty?” Ellen said.
“No, because I’m just chilling right now, I’m celibate. I wanted to go a year without dating any men, I hate men. But I might make an exception to the rule for him,” Minaj said, revealing Nas told her to say hello to Ellen for him. “(But) he definitely doesn’t know I’m really going to talk to you about it.”
Minaj, who first teased her romance with Nas on Instagram earlier this month, confirmed her split with rapper Meek Mill in January. Following her breakup, Minaj publicly reunited with her Young Money labelmate and supposed former fling Drake, who had a much-publicized feud with Meek.
Drake acknowledged his reunion with Minaj onstage at the BBMAs.
“I want to say, Nicki Minaj, I’m so glad we found our way back because I love you and I could never ever ever see it any other way,” he said.

Re: 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) by moorevic(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2017
I don't need my Rod socked in blood.
The fellow below might be interested.
Re: 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 24, 2017
nkemdi89:
Good business, better than giving it out to one man that won't even place any value on it. Influential men will definitely go after based on ego.
GET IN TOUCH WHEN YOU START ACCEPTING BIDS BABY cheesy
Re: 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 8:55am On May 25, 2017
britzz:

GET IN TOUCH WHEN YOU START ACCEPTING BIDS BABY cheesy
Nigerians are not stupid to invest money in such except for diabolical reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
the dry bone shall rise again
Re: 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Drabrah:
shocked shocked
Adonblivit!
Even 9ja girls see, dem dey highly experienced @18, not to talk of "whitie"

Buh, on a more srs note, parents (esp mothers) are failing in their responsibilities everyday. Stuffs as this are fall-outs of failed family upbringing.
I'll always maintain that u can never place gender equality above gender role cos d result is poor child training. It's good to train d female child, buh it's also good to remind her not to let go of her pry role of raising her kids morally upright (dat's assuming she herself is sha! )

I will trade my virginity if I can get that much too, darling, but I fear ritualists in my country so I won't try such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.