Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun (1178 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by Crocky23: 6:05pm On May 23, 2017
THE COORDINATORS
Coordinator of Nigeria and Coordinator of the economy

Mr and Mrs Coordinator

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by magmack: 6:06pm On May 23, 2017
Cluelessness
Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2017
You want GEJ to drag you to ICC? tongue

magmack:
Cluelessness

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by chuksjuve(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
kemi: VP please help me, i don't know how this economy is going. please help me !!!!

VP: hahahaha...you are still a learner...

kemi: VP please naaaaaaa

meanwhile..... check my signature

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 23, 2017
Crocky23:
THE COORDINATORS
Coordinator of Nigeria and Coordinator of the economy

Mr and Mrs Coordinator

Both Ogun state indigenes. Make una drive recession away from Nigeria o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by deedeedee1: 6:15pm On May 23, 2017
They are both lovely and intelligent omoluabis. They will fail in nigeria because of the system but will perform very well in an independent odua republic.
This is what my people should know about nigeria. if a country has a bad system, nobody, no matter how educated or smart he/she is, will fail woefully. This is why i push for a separate oodua nation because i know fully well that we will be far much better than nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
Each time I saw that woman, I will b having an erection.
May b she is fu cable.
Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by victorDanladi: 6:17pm On May 23, 2017
Another lost sheep of jews to biafra on the loose....
GEJ yesterday,BIAFRA today....like their grandfather judas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by magmack: 6:18pm On May 23, 2017
Bourdillon tout. pls stay clear from my mentions.
madridguy:
You want GEJ to drag you to ICC? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by doublewisdom: 6:19pm On May 23, 2017
Adeosun: We are really clueless
Osibanjo : Ehn, but zombies don't know yet
Mrs Osibanjo (sneers for background ) : see her forming posh but simple arithmetic she no sabi.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by BlowBack: 6:44pm On May 23, 2017
this kemi looks like a chimpanzee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by IJOBA2: 6:51pm On May 23, 2017
KEMI:PROF YOU DIDN'T FVCK ME VERY WELL LAST NIGHT. OSINBAJO: IF I CATCH YOU AGAIN FOR BED EHEN, NA YOU GO BEG ME.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Osinbajo And Adeosun by seunmsg(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2017
Osinbajo: Kemi, are you among the political jokers planning a coup against this government?

Kemi Adeosun: Baba my hand no dey o. Na economy me I dey face o. I swear, I dey loyal to the government.

Osinbajo : grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 15 Things Osinbajo Told Northern Leaders Over Igbo's Quit Notice / Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes / Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.