Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

To The Mods.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Mods.... (293 Views)

Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note / Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit? / Mods, What Secretary Of State Said About West, East And North. An EYE Opener! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Mods.... by biotechshola(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2017
Gone are the days when nairaland mods used to confirm the authenticity of a news and it's relevance before pushing it to front page. Now once it can generate traffic it will surely make front page.

just imagine the news of a Facebook lady who claimed to have returned money wrongly transferred to her account, logically it doesn't make sense, I mean with the new procedures of transferring money, one can hardly transfer to a wrong account and even if I he was drunk at the time and he confirmed the transfer, how was it possible to put a call to the person? In such case, it's only the bank that can help retrieve the money.

This is just one of the many fake and ridiculous stories I've read on nairaland lately. I think you guys are loosing it.

(1) (Reply)

APGA Youths Protest Enugu High Court Ruling / @elbinawi Tweets To Nigerian Presidential Spokesperson Garba Shehu: / Democracyday: Federal Government Declares Monday, May 29, As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.