Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,492 members, 7,944,427 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? (3248 Views)

How Can I Download Adobe Premiere Pro / HELP:Please Where Can I Download Adobe Illustrator For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by Nobody: 6:18am On May 24, 2017
I have tried all my best but couldn't get the software. Now I want to download the software from online but I need to know the size if data it will consume before I proceed.

Please, help me with correct information on this.

Thanks.
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by donsheddy1(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
Byikson:
I have tried all my best but couldn't get the software. Now I want to download the software from online but I need to know the size if data it will consume before I proceed.

Thanks.
If u go online, they'll indicate the size and the amount to buy it from their website. Where did u find the software and can't find it in this country?
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by GrandGarcon: 5:29pm On May 24, 2017
2GB
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 24, 2017
donsheddy1:
If u go online, they'll indicate the size and the amount to buy it from their website. Where did u find the software and can't find it in this country?

Owerri. The software is scarce here

1 Like

Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
2GB
You mean if I subscribe 2gb I can download it comfortably?
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by GrandGarcon: 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
Byikson:

You mean if I subscribe 2gb I can download it comfortably?
make sure you download it only, don't watch YouTube videos with it. Just head straight to thepiratebay, and download the torrent.
Or if you can add let's say 200MB more, you will be on the safe side.
Generally the Photoshop installer and crack is about 1.98GB or so but I am very sure there are versions that are less in size.
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by donsheddy1(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2017
Byikson:

Owerri. The software is scarce here
Okay, the only help I can give u is this

1. Either I get u a complete suite and send to your address or

2. I send u a portable file of either cs3 or cs4 which is like 80-100 mb
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by kissgrafix: 8:29am On May 25, 2017
Byikson:

Thanks.
Byikson:

Thanks.

You can download photoshop cs6 extended for 120mb.. Full version no need for crack or anything @ 4shared.com
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 26, 2017
Wow I appreciate all your contributions.

I finally downloaded it via 4shared.

As you have helped me God will also help all of you in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by kissgrafix: 7:52pm On May 26, 2017
Byikson:

Amen.
Hope it was less (less than 500MB)
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by GrandGarcon: 9:33am On May 27, 2017
Byikson:
Amen.
Do you know about bit torrent?
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 27, 2017
kissgrafix:

Hope it was less (less than 500MB)

Far less. Around 100+
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Do you know about bit torrent?

No Sir
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by GrandGarcon: 5:23pm On May 27, 2017
Byikson:

No Sir
Google it, you will not have any problem looking for almost any software or movie.
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by africanman85: 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
donsheddy1:
Okay, the only help I can give u is this

1. Either I get u a complete suite and send to your address or

2. I send u a portable file of either cs3 or cs4 which is like 80-100 mb
Hi bro pls send me after effect portable cs5 or 5.5 pls
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by GrandGarcon: 5:46pm On May 27, 2017
africanman85:
Hi bro pls send me after effect portable cs5 or 5.5 pls
Go to ThePiratebay and download ANY program you want, You must go to Utorrent and download and install the torrent client first, before going to Thepiratebay website to download the torrent of the program you want, once you find it, click on it, it will take you to the download page, click on get this torrent, the torrent will activate the Utorrent client, the Utorrent client will download the installer, crack and installation guide.
This method good because you can download even the latest version if Photoshop, I use it all the time, just make sure the torrent you are downloading has more than 5 seeders than leechers. It is indicated beside the torrent, if there are comments read them before downloading. If all (not just one) of the comments are negative, then look for another torrent.
NB Seeders are people who have the complete software while Leechers are people like you who are in the process of downloading.
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by africanman85: 6:17pm On May 27, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Go to ThePiratebay and download ANY program you want, You must go to Utorrent and download and install the torrent client first, before going to Thepiratebay website to download the torrent of the program you want, once you find it, click on it, it will take you to the download page, click on get this torrent, the torrent will activate the Utorrent client, the Utorrent client will download the installer, crack and installation guide.
This method good because you can download even the latest version if Photoshop, I use it all the time, just make sure the torrent you are downloading has more than 5 seeders than leechers. It is indicated beside the torrent, if there are comments read them before downloading. If all (not just one) of the comments are negative, then look for another torrent.
NB Seeders are people who have the complete software while Leechers are people like you who are in the process of downloading.
Wow thank u so much.
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by hibas: 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=GrandGarcon post=56933857]Go to ThePiratebay and download ANY program you want, You must go to Utorrent and download and install the torrent client first, before going to Thepiratebay we

is the file going to still b in gig or reduced
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by hibas: 11:09pm On May 28, 2017
GrandGarcon:

it the file still going to be 1.9gig or reduced
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by aril: 2:16am On May 29, 2017
Hi

I have the full package of Adobe CC6 available for a token and i also have the full ebook/video tutorial for professionals and beginners.

Whatsapp only... 07012981649
Re: Please, How Many GB Of Data Do I Need To Download Adobe Photoshop Online? by Baldg: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Professional Web Banner Designer / This Amazing And Scary Paintings Will Mess With Your Mind / Comimg Up Artist...spare A Min To Veiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.