Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,857 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics (24678 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by PapaBaby: 10:39am On May 24, 2017
Nollywood actor and film director, Yomi Fash-Lanso, has condemned people who have criticised Governor Ayodele Fayose for not coming to the rescue of Moji Olaiya’s family in the repatriation of her remains from Canada.

A few hours ago, Fash-Lanso on his Instagram page condemned and cautioned the burial committee of the Late actress who have criticised the Ekiti State governor adding that the attitude of Nollywood members towards the demise of the actress should be condemned as well.
He wrote, “What is condemnable here is the entitlement attitude of the committee and perhaps of very many sympathisers which are not only regrettable but unfortunate.”

He explained that Nollywood members are not different from the ordinary Nigerian and therefore needed no special treatment. He said it was time we realized that Moji or any other Nigerian has no business going to Canada or elsewhere for healthcare services.

He reiterated that Bola Tinubu’s move to fund the repatriation of Moji’s body to the country should not be used to castigate Fayose.

“Moji’s memory does not deserve this. What should be the norm? What should be the attitude of Nollywood to the rot in our system that has ensured several members and as a matter of fact, several Nigerians die daily for ailments that are manageable and for deaths that are preventable?

“Anyone using the occasion of the largesse of the Jagaban to create an unnecessary divisive and patronising narrative needs his or her head examined for not only being mischievous but out rightly missing the point.

http://punchng.com/moji-olaiya-yomi-fash-lanso-condemns-fayoses-critics/

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2017

Shut up before i slap the taste out of your mouth

Why would the governor be involved in the burial ??

How many "ordinary citizen's" burial has the governor attended or involved with ??

Just because she was a Nollywood actress, you want the governor to kill himself ??

I hate preferential treatment

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by boardmem(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2017
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Goldenheart(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2017
embarassed Fayose n his large mouth....
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by toyinjimoh(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2017
they should allow this woman to rest for God sake

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Trailblazer1(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2017
I've watch with utter dismay the way some group of people in Nigeria have turned death and burial of their people into shows. its either they are fighting over the cause of his Death (Adeleke) or handing over his corps from state to state (General Ade) or attacking each other over who should sponsor the burial(Moji)

Why do you people turn mourning into shows?

The insatiable desire for parties( Owambe) can some group of people to do anything undecided

I didn't mention names o

4 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Mandesz(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2017
what's her contribution to ekiti state? she paid taxes to Lagos and tinubu, they sud well be responsible.

sorry case. corpse trasport fare from canada is heavy. but wy was she taken to canada fir treatment in d 1st case.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by abescom: 11:02am On May 24, 2017
He is spot on to some extent but let's be serious here, Fayose would have leverage big on the occasion to score a cheap political point if he had known who Moji Olaiya is.

Or why didn't he immediately come out to deny the initial falsehold that he had sponsored the burial? How come he was faster than Usain Bolt, Justin Galin and Aswfa Powell put together when it emerged that he dismiss the burial committee's call for help?

I agree the burial committee should not feel entitled but Fayose is a 419 who was reaping from where he did not sow until he was bursted and shamed.

8 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Trailblazer1(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2017
Zombies keep looking for excuses to blame Fayose. But we know the only leader that cares about his people grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Oladelson(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2017
okay
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by evweanth(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2017
who be this one again
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by darocha1: 11:03am On May 24, 2017
Great. Am glad someone had to speak up.

Full River & Narada Batteries for inverter available in Stock @ 105,000
1year warranty

Call/whatsapp 08137539988

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by beetown(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2017
I found this hard to masturbate to! angry

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by hobermener: 11:03am On May 24, 2017
Nigerian politicians and their ostentatious show of generosity. 30k dollars for burial when some people no chop go sleep for lagos last night undecided

4 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by tomakint: 11:03am On May 24, 2017
Well said Yomi Fash

12 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by abdul4new(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2017
A WORD OF WISDOM
"He explained that Nollywood members are not different from the ordinary Nigerian and therefore needed no special treatment. He said it was time we realized that Moji or any other Nigerian has no business going to Canada or elsewhere for healthcare services."
i love this part a lot there is wisdom in this paragraph here "if your time is up on earth even if you go to another universe to seek health care services you will surely die".LET THIS BE A REMINDERS TO OUR LEADERS. so my people lets patronise Nigeria to improve our infrastructural facilities. Had it been she died here in Nigeria all this crisis would have been avoided.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Yinkatolu: 11:03am On May 24, 2017
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by dedons: 11:03am On May 24, 2017
I need a job my people.
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Pizzy01(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2017
Who pushed this story to the FP?
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by justmenoni: 11:04am On May 24, 2017
For chukwudi choking caused cancer.

quote author=IhateAfonjas post=56826172]C[/quote]
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by phatasschick(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by ebuka1993(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2017
critics will always talk

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2017
Yes I concur.. this is not ryt
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by shosky1794: 11:05am On May 24, 2017
Well said

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2017
iPurge:
Yes I concur.. this is not ryt
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by auntysimbiat(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2017
ok den
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by abescom: 11:07am On May 24, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

How many "ordinary citizen's" burial has the governor attended or involved with ??

Just because she was a Nollywood actress, you want the governor to kill himself ??

See how you embarrassed yourself? Read una no go read but can fight for FTC like someone will pay you for it.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by luscioustrish(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2017
Double wahala for dead body.
The woman right now doesn't even know what's going on...

She has a baby
Focus on the living.

Let her rest...

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by shosky1794: 11:07am On May 24, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I guess you didn't read the story

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by adadike281(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2017
yomi , tell them o, if na me talk am, they will start calling me 'flattie, flat head'. let Moji rest in peace!
that first poster, are u OK?
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by chuksjuve(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2017
The comment you are waiting for is stocked up in traffic...please try again... Thank you

check my profile
Re: Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics by Firefire(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2017
Shame on APC! They can blame anything on their critics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria / Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation / Stupid Boy, Keep Quiet - Davido To A Fan Who Said He Won't Have Hit Song In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.