Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem (17241 Views)

Bet9ja Withdrawal Issue / Bet9ja Withdrawal Issues / My Bet9ja Withdrawal Is Delaying ,any Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by mespusinglez(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2017
hello guys...I won some cash and I want to withdraw but I don't have a bank account so I use my friends bank account to transfer the fund ...but its 4 days now the thing is still telling me pending....pls I don't know what the problem is pls help ....its 12,000.....I'm waiting for your contributions
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by Victorblaze14(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2017
mespusinglez:
hello guys...I won some cash and I want to withdraw but I don't have a bank account so I use my friends bank account to transfer the fund ...but its 4 days now the thing is still telling me pending....pls I don't know what the problem is pls help ....its 12,000.....I'm waiting for your contributions
. go to that web pay u will where it wrote pending click on query and it will change to success then you account will be credited good luck
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by Miradamian: 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
Contact bet9ja customer care, give them your user id, they will sort it out for u
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by mespusinglez(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2017
Victorblaze14:
. go to that web pay u will where it wrote pending click on query and it will change to success then you account will be credited good luck
which webpay?
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by xreal: 3:00pm On May 24, 2017
4days is too much.

I know they hardly pay once the name used in registering with them doesn't tally with the name on the bank account details.
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by mespusinglez(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2017
xreal:
4days is too much.

I know they hardly pay once the name used in registering with them doesn't tally with the name on the bank account details.
yeah..you're right,I sent em an email and the reply they did was that the names has to tally
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by xreal: 4:35pm On May 24, 2017
mespusinglez:
yeah..you're right,I sent em an email and the reply they did was that the names has to tally

ok, good. Now u know the reason.

Just hurry and open a bank account.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by mespusinglez(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
xreal:

ok, good. Now u know the reason.

Just hurry and open a bank account.

All the best.
thanks
I will Do that
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by osemoses1234(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good day sir I have been betting with bet9ja for so long have an account with you guys before but along the line I lost my phone and forgot my username and password even the gmail I use in opening it so because of the love I hav for you guys I opened another account with my names and surname I won have been trying to withdraw from this my new account telling me I have an account with you guys which I can’t remember the username or password or even the gmail I use in opening it I will be very happy if you guys should allow me withdraw my money in peace don’t wanna go to another betting site thanks your faithful
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem by Kapilta(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
mespusinglez:
What's their customer care e-mail please? Wanna change my e-mail with 'em.

(1) (Reply)

How John Fashanu Involved George Weah In First 1996 UNICEF Project In Africa / Former Chief Judge Of Lagos State Is Now A Member Of FIFA Ethics Committee / The Price For Live Transmission Of AFCON Was High - Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.