Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,418 members, 7,964,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism (4140 Views)

EXTREMISM: Christian Couple Killed For 'desecrating Koran' In pakistan / Things Muslim Communities Can Do To Curb Extremism / 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2013

....What is this......

129fh19gh1f!!
salfdskjfkajdljkadlk!!!!!!lsajcfaosjc!!!!!

sqm!!!

Allah is Great!
Re: Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

....What is this......

129fh19gh1f!!
salfdskjfkajdljkadlk!!!!!!lsajcfaosjc!!!!!

sqm!!!

Allah is Great!
That warning was put there by Seun, the owner of this site. You should talk to him if you have a problem with it.
Re: Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism by BetaThings: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2013
^^^^
No need responding to some posts.
You will never be able to persuade people who have been trained to hate muslims
They don't react well the sight of people in hijab. They query why a topic on Islam should make front page. They attack Islam everyday - it is virtaully a necessity.
Isn't it ironic that Christians advised Seun to put up that warning (without seeking the views of Muslims) and now Christians are using it to attack Muslims
I am waiting for Seun to put the same warning in the Christian section since Christians have warned that they will not restrain people who want to attack those who insult Jesus Christ (AS)
An independent peruser of posts on NL will notice that Christians were up in arms against two Islamic posts on the fp on Fri
At least 3 from Christian section made fp yesterday; Now this morning (a Monday), I have seen a new one.
Muslims have been carrying on with their attitude of recognising Christians' right to post on the fp or anywhere without let
So you will not see any Muslim attacking the Christian message/messenger or the display on the fp
Re: Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
BetaThings: ^^^^
No need responding to some posts.
You will never be able to persuade people who have been trained to hate muslims
The guy isn't a Muslim? Hmmm

Isn't it ironic that Christians advised Seun to put up that warning (without seeking the views of Muslims) and now Christians are using it to attack Muslims
I thought Seun conferred with the Muslim mods in their mod section before putting the warning up. It would be awful if he didn't ask the opinion of any Muslim before taking the decision.
Re: Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism by BetaThings: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
fellis: The guy isn't a Muslim? Hmmm

Go and check his past posts. I once did. His posts reek of hate for us.
Good though. their conduct alert us about the poison they feed their people.

fellis:
I thought Seun conferred with the Muslim mods in their mod section before putting the warning up. It would be awful if he didn't ask the opinion of any Muslim before taking the decision.

https://www.nairaland.com/1195636/story-behind-avoid-getting-banned

Seun: The notice was proposed by Christian moderators to prevent Christians and Atheists from getting themselves banned when Muslim threads make the home page. I felt it was a fantastic idea and I implemented it as soon as I could. Now if you get banned in the Muslim section, you will have no one to blame but yourself.
Re: Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
BetaThings:
https://www.nairaland.com/1195636/story-behind-avoid-getting-banned
Our admin clearly doesn't like Muslims. He isn't even bothering to hide it anymore.
Re: Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism by Decelebrity(f): 5:37am On May 24, 2013
is it nt too late for diz call? hummmm we kw ow it works so plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss save urslf d typing stress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram / The World Cup Vs Your Salat / The Moon Has Been Sighted Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.