Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,318 members, 7,900,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

6 Things No Woman Ever Wants To Hear In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things No Woman Ever Wants To Hear In Bed (1093 Views)

This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things No Woman Ever Wants To Hear In Bed by oluwafrizzy(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2017
http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/05/6-things-no-woman-ever-wants-to-hear-in.html?m=1

It is no news that women enjoy as well as need s3x as much as men but in as much as both parties derive pleasure from s3x there are some things you should never say to a woman in bed.
in a relationship good communication is just as important as good s3x, proper verbal communication during the act of love may sometimes even affect the pleasure factor”.

Here are some things you have to avoid saying to your woman in bed no matter what.

1. Call another woman’s name: It is every woman’s worst nightmare to hear their man call another woman’s name while talking talk more of while in bed especially when that name belongs to an ex-girlfriend.

2. How big is your ex, is he bigger than me?: “By asking this question, you only come across as an extremely insecure and immature person and it also makes the woman very uncomfortable and puts her in an awkward situation if you keep pressing for an answer, not to mention, it can also kill the mood”.

3. Your friend/sister is really hot: Nothing is wrong in complimenting another woman but not when you are in bed with your woman, it automatically means you are busy thinking about another woman while in bed with your woman. “I love how soft your stomach feels if you want to compliment her, be sincere and genuinely nice. However, backhanded compliments about her body will only make her feel self-conscious and uncomfortable around you, don’t remind her of her flaws in bed when she is at her most vulnerable”.

http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/05/6-things-no-woman-ever-wants-to-hear-in.html
Re: 6 Things No Woman Ever Wants To Hear In Bed by pussyponder: 3:03pm On May 24, 2017
A single game of 5 odd is available... It 100% sure... No chance to lose... If u can pay 3k after winning.. Then add me on WhatsApp my digit 08185825775.. If u can't pay or stake well pls don't bother to message me.. Cos u will regret it..
Re: 6 Things No Woman Ever Wants To Hear In Bed by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2017
[center][/center] grin

(1) (Reply)

Are These Pre Wedding Pictures?? How God Created Adam And Eve From The Beginning / "I'm Looking For Husband No Matter How He Is" A Nigerian Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.