Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,385 members, 7,940,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Photo: Cluster Of Almajiri Children Sitting And Hanging From A Truck In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Cluster Of Almajiri Children Sitting And Hanging From A Truck In Kaduna (663 Views)

Kano To Evacuate Almajiri Children / Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Cluster Of Almajiri Children Sitting And Hanging From A Truck In Kaduna by lordkit400: 2:36pm On May 24, 2017
As posted by Faha Ibrahim Danladi on Facebook:

"I saw a cluster of Almajiri in Kaduna while I was coming to Kano from Abuja. Parents are giving birth to children that they cannot cater for their need and they end up sending them to cities as almajiri or house girl. This is a clear case of family planning. You give birth to 20 children and you send 17 to cities as Almajiri. Is this not a dangerous type of family planning?"

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/24/photo-cluster-of-almajiri-children-sitting-and-hanging-from-a-truck-in-kaduna/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Photo: Cluster Of Almajiri Children Sitting And Hanging From A Truck In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
I am sure this is a short distance intracity undecided
Re: Photo: Cluster Of Almajiri Children Sitting And Hanging From A Truck In Kaduna by decatalyst(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2017
Keneking:
I am sure this is a short distance intracity undecided

All the same, it is highly dangerous
Re: Photo: Cluster Of Almajiri Children Sitting And Hanging From A Truck In Kaduna by tollyboy5(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2017
lipsrsealed I get sick of this people

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Freed 50 Inmates At Kano Central Prison / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Democracy Day Celebration 2017! / The Unknown Victims Ethnic Minorities 1967-1970.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.