Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

ICAN Holds 59th Induction Ceremony In Style - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / ICAN Holds 59th Induction Ceremony In Style (1892 Views)

Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Holds 59th Induction Ceremony In Style by badohemmy(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2017
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), have successfully completed their 59th induction ceremony held at ICAN Centre, Lakeview Estate, phase 1, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
The event which had prominent Nigerians present, was witnessed by persons from within and outside the accounting profession.
Among those who graced the occasion was former Minister of State for Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Remi Babalola. Others are, Mazi Nnamdi Anthony Okwuadigbo, Alhaji Muhammadu Zakiri, Mr. Rotimi Omotosho, Alhaji Razak Jaiyeola, Otumba Samuel Olufemi Dere, amongst others.
Mrs Sylvia Amaka Adimujo, an inductee who spoke to Universal Reporters, expressed her excitement over her successful induction. In her words: "I am very happy for a day like this. I am a proud chartered accountant and can only give glory to God Almighty who made it possible."
She further appreciated those who ensured the day's success. "I must commend my loving husband, Mr. Ugochukwu Adimujo, for his encouragement and support. Also, to everyone who contributed to the success of my induction. God bless you all."

Re: ICAN Holds 59th Induction Ceremony In Style by BlackDBagba: 4:41pm On May 24, 2017
All these turkey suits.... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Club In Surulere / THEGUILDNG: Celebrate Nigerian Independence On #NAIJADAY With Us / Is It Better To Buy Or Rent A Tent For Events?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.