Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,626 members, 7,882,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ (2281 Views)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics) / She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2017
Yes, most of you are ignorant of the lifestyle​ of Queens. I mean heavenly Queens which are in the real sense often described as kings. Yes, because they too are anointed and rulers of kingdoms​ and people and tongues.

I mean your hole. That hole between your two legs, do you know how to close your legs or you are a professional opener. Be wise. Stop the spread of your shame. You have brought more shame to the entire unit more than animals who are without Spirit..

You think free water fetching within, digging and you moaning for every stranger that turns you on will bring you real joy? Even though you were taught to do that, within you, you know it doesn't feel great. I give you senses to reject proposals from well digger's who only joy is to have fun with you. Yes you do know them. Even though there isn't a law preventing you from sex LovePeddler, body defiled and dignity destruction and love sold for nothing, for you, you should reserve your person for respect and great honour in the society.

I also know that Esau the elder of Jacob has more children. Who are ready to sell their birth right for just little food, and later cry for help and Blessing. Some will continue.

What are you going to do, you real woman? continue?, Or run from such desires which has turned them into games piece. Sporting events, do you ever think that they are enjoying themselves, or having fun. I disagree with them, don't open the most holy place of you. Where you bring your chosen generations from, the Holy nations. Where every mummy's​, every daddy's, and what have you in the human creatures. They all came from this amazing, Decorated hole of the woman well...

Are there still Queens in the land which have sworn to uphold Justice of Virginities, the Queens of mighty households, the virtuous woman, the favour carrier and my mother, my wife and my sister's and my daughter's. Yes, there are few. And have been, but once in a while great men praises the Queens to strengthen their desires to do more in the Land of the living.

Don't be used to constitute the fallen Queens. Yes, refrain. But every girl who is ready to close her legs right now still have a brave chance to continue from now on to become the proud mom who will be remembered for a long time to come. Don't give up. Close your legs and don't entertain sexual arousing materials when you don't want to be in the mood. It's so exciting when you have sex with the man. You should know the man. I shouldn't have sex with every girl just because I want to, I know I shouldn't. Why should I. For me it's the biggest disgrace of all times, because I will really have love making with the one. We will make what is called love!!! And then it becomes one of my sports.... Wrongly.

We live for someone. If you live for nobody, what life you experienced, I can imagine that you have suffered alot. I love you all....,...... Tears.......

Faithfulness is a treasure you shouldn't trade for whatever treasure offered to you... Run and be free from viruses and malware and sicknesses and diseases. I am in tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by Epositive(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2017
hmmm cool

Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by padi94(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
yesAnything Covered up is rare and anything rare is valuable and people will always go for valuable.

Anything well kept is desirable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by dlondonbadboy: 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2017
Seriously
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2017
More than
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2017
Joyful
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2017
Close up
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2017
Jump
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2017
Truth
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
Good
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2017
Yes
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2017
Reach
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2017
Great
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2017
What
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by M2dX(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2017
If they can hear
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2017
M2dX:
If they can hear

Prayers
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2017
Yes lord
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
Great
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by Jaynom(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
lightblazingnow by using this girl's picture (d one attached to your post), you're making her the target of your article.
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 3:12am On May 29, 2017
[s]
Jaynom:
lightblazingnow by using this girl's picture (d one attached to your post), you're making her the target of your article.
[/s]

Hope you got something from the post... by the way are you a man or a woman..? She could be the author..... You know what I am saying....... Searching......
Re: Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ by lightblazingnow(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wake up

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex / My Long Dick Scare Away Many Girls......... / How To Cut Open A Condom For MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.