Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,187 members, 7,887,439 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Shame On The Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On The Nigerian Military (301 Views)

‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame On The Nigerian Military by MakeADifference: 6:19pm On May 24, 2017
There is no civilized nation where you find the military going on the streets harrasing civilians.

There is no goodness or professionalism in the airforce attacking UNIOSUN students for any reason at all.

My friend is married to a South African military personnel. Over lunch one day, I mentioned how NG govt often brings on military force to bear on the society.

He was shocked and there was no amount of explanation I gave that got to him. He simply said the military isn't there to be used to attack their civilians or to handle civilian matters.

When Amnesty comes with another 'F' rating for the Nigerian military, it is because of reasons such as this.

Last week, you attacked women, this week you attacked students. Next week who knows whether it is a creche you will attack?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Mid-term Stats By Scannews / Why Do Nigerians Take Arewa Youths More Serious Than Igbos???? / PHOTOS: UNICEF Officials Understudy Osun Social Protection Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.