Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Marriage Proposal: Man Proposes To Actress Juliet Ibrahim With Bank Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Proposal: Man Proposes To Actress Juliet Ibrahim With Bank Details (2041 Views)

Emmanuella Just Finished Juliet Ibrahim With Her Song, Can't Believe This / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposal: Man Proposes To Actress Juliet Ibrahim With Bank Details by joshkiddies: 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
Rumoured girlfriend of Nigerian singer, Iceberg Slim, and Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has taken to her social media page to share a screenshot of a marriage proposal from one of her admirers, who also attached his bank details to the email.

Reacting this, the beautiful actress blamed it all on Banky W’s and Adesua Etomi’s relationship story that did shut down the internet few weeks back.

Here’s what Juliet had to say about the email;

“See wetin Banky and Adesua don cause oh warris d meaning of this nah oga. Pls pls I’m not searching for banking days of the past… thanks and his photo is old school pic oh which was scanned to send via email !!! okay pls let’s all draft a response for him I think I should respond. What y’all think

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/marriage-proposal-man-proposes-to-actress-juliet-ibrahim-with-bank-details.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Marriage Proposal: Man Proposes To Actress Juliet Ibrahim With Bank Details by HungerBAD: 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Marriage Proposal: Man Proposes To Actress Juliet Ibrahim With Bank Details by hahn(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2017
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Side chick with blocos.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Man Proposes To Actress Juliet Ibrahim With Bank Details by gberra: 2:55am On May 25, 2017
SarahBonetta:
No please. PM me let's see how I can help.
Come to daddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend 15million Benz For Loving Him(video) / See Hair For Man Belle - Tunde Ednut Comes For Bobrisky Again / Top Actress Nadia Buari Spotted Riding Horse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.