Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Data Rollover - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Rollover (933 Views)

MTN Finally Allow Data Rollover As Instructed By NCC / NCC Moves To Protect Subscribers With Directive On Data Rollover / Mtn Stops Data Rollover Without Prior Notification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Rollover by IZUKWU(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
if I buy this mtn bundle 1gb for #500 valid one week will the bundle still expire if I roll it over with data share valid for 3 months. in essence am already on data share that is valid for the next 3 months if I exhaust it and buy mtn 1 gig valid for 1 week for #500, will my 3 months validity overide the 1 week validity of the latter data
Re: Data Rollover by gidimasters(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
IZUKWU:
if I buy this mtn bundle 1gb for #500 valid one week will the bundle still expire if I roll it over with data share valid for 3 months. in essence am already on data share that is valid for the next 3 months if I exhaust it and buy mtn 1 gig valid for 1 week for #500, will my 3 months validity overide the 1 week validity of the latter data

180.... That's mtn customer support
Re: Data Rollover by Fmdipo(m): 5:05am On May 25, 2017
IZUKWU:

It cannot be rolled over because the data are from diffsource
Re: Data Rollover by Emeka71(m): 6:16am On May 25, 2017
gidimasters:

180.... That's mtn customer support
Even some customer care don't know; I don't think the thing can be rolled over because the oone of 1 week is exclusively 1 week.
Re: Data Rollover by JideSM: 10:46am On May 25, 2017
IZUKWU:

Hi IZUKWU, roll over feature is NOT applicable in this situation. The 1GB data for N500 and the data share have two different validity dates and validity periods can not be accumulated. You can follow the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ for more. Regards

1 Like

Re: Data Rollover by timbros(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2017
JideSM:

Hi IZUKWU, roll over feature is NOT applicable in this situation. The 1GB data for N500 and the data share have two different validity dates and validity periods can not be accumulated. You can follow the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ for more. Regards

Ever since you promised to get back at me in the complain I made in your thread, I haven't heard nada from you.

MTN and their customer care agents are just total rubbish!

The next English now is "sorry for the inconvinience". NONSENSE.
Re: Data Rollover by JideSM: 12:23pm On May 29, 2017
timbros:

Ever since you promised to get back at me in the complain I made in your thread, I haven't heard nada from you.

MTN and their customer care agents are just total rubbish!

The next English now is "sorry for the inconvinience". NONSENSE.

Hi timbros, you will be contacted again shortly. Regards

(1) (Reply)

New Vodafone Smart V8 Specifications And Price / Which Is Better / Take Charge Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.