Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me - Nollywod Actress, Jaiye Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me - Nollywod Actress, Jaiye Kuti (786 Views)

Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me - Nollywod Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Meloshi(m): 12:50am On May 25, 2017
Nollywood and Yoruba movies star Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti. Many who has seen her movies before knows that she is a force to recon. She is a wonderful actress, producer, businesswoman and the Chief Executive Officer of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions, a company which specializes in film, video and television productions.
In 2016 she was honoured with the post of an ambassador in Lagos State Polytechnic. This was due to her great contribution to the Nollywood film industry. You may have seen her in such popular films and TV shows as Everyday People, Face to Face, Spiders, Ashewo Airport and Si Gbogbo Okunrin.
The lovely Nollywood actress got married to Wasiu Alabi Odetola or more widely known as Pasuma but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again and she said she has indeed lost count of men who want her by all means....

webvibez..co.ke/2017/05/i-have-lost-count-of-men-who-wants-me.html?m=1
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me - Nollywod Actress, Jaiye Kuti by missnawty(f): 6:58am On May 25, 2017
Haaa which one is 'Bt you knw Yoruba ladies nah ' @ d last part . Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Usa Rapper Desiigner Ft Man U Player In His New Music Video ( Photo) / Davido Got A Diesel Tanker For His PA As Birthday Gift / D'banj Pictured With Amber Rose And Her Alleged Boyfriend, 21 Savage In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.