Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Is Forgiveness Not Obtainable In Nairaland? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Forgiveness Not Obtainable In Nairaland? (457 Views)

Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. / We Need Freelancer Section In Nairaland / How To Delete An Unwanted Post In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Forgiveness Not Obtainable In Nairaland? by ipreach: 7:16am On May 25, 2017
It is a pity that I find myself opening this thread.

On February 2017, 2017, I opened a thread titled:Nairaland Seun And Moderators Please Have Mercy (https://www.nairaland.com/3616291/nairaland-seun-moderators-please-mercy ), in that thread, I stated how my younger brother may have violented a law of NL unknown to him and that caused his account banned at that time.

Subsequently, some of my blog visitors send me email fuming that they got banned because they posted a post that they found interesting here. I strongly believe that some other people got the same treatment because of the same issue.

Seun, this not fair!

Does it mean the word forgiveness no longer exist?

Why can't you lift the ban on my url, and innocent people are not suffering because of what they don't know about.

Please, I am still pleading that you lift the ban on my domain or instruct your hardworking moderators to do so because of the innocent readers.

I will be grateful if people will be posting my religious contents without their account being ban as I sometimes receive email that their account was banned on Nairaland because they shared my content.

Please, have mercy!

Thanks in anticipation.

Cc: Seun, OAM4J, Mynd44 and Lalasticlala
Re: Is Forgiveness Not Obtainable In Nairaland? by Afonjashapmouth: 7:17am On May 25, 2017
U r a clown, a land without rules have nothing to do with punishment, however if there is one learn to adhere to it so as to save urself from d consequences. Hiaan
Re: Is Forgiveness Not Obtainable In Nairaland? by ipreach: 7:36am On May 25, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
U r a clown, a land without rules have nothing to do with punishment, however if there is one learn to adhere to it so as to save urself from d consequences. Hiaan

I don't even know what to say.
Re: Is Forgiveness Not Obtainable In Nairaland? by ipreach: 11:53am On May 26, 2017
I am expecting Mr Seen to clear me on this issue please
Re: Is Forgiveness Not Obtainable In Nairaland? by ipreach: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please seun pardon my domain from any error or violation, I am not the one that 'violent' the rule but those that dont want my success online

(1) (Reply)

4.2k Active Facebook Page For Sale / Admin, Author, Contributer, Editor Needed / 6 Ways To Monetize Your Blog And Make Money Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.