Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos (2310 Views)

Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics / Another Big Opportunities At Your Door Step Grab It Now! / Society Big Boy, Akeem Oladele Celebrates 40 In Grand Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by 4reala(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2017
Check out Lagos big boy who flies first class flights, owns Bureau De Change office in Lagos (photos)

Another Lagos big boy has just been discovered but unlike Hushpuppi who we do not know how he makes his money, Ismaila Mustapha owns a very lucrative business both home and abroad which is proud of flaunting on social media.

Mustapha who is married to a beautiful Muslim lady and his union is blessed with a son, is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Mompha Bureau De Change located in Lagos Island.

Aside from visiting his office while in Lagos, Mustapha is never tired of taking trips around the world either alone or in the company of his wife and son. When traveling outside Nigeria, he is always seen flying in first class cabins.

Ismaila Mustapha with his wife and son
Living his life on a low key and not bragging about his wealth on social media just like Hushpuppi, this young man dressing is very simple and in a recent post on his Instagram handle, he called himself ‘Babaolowo’ while he calls his son, Money Man Jnr.

Mompha enjoying in first class cabins
Mustapha who recently took a trip to Indonesia was seen having a nice time on a Yacht as he was surrounded with seven light-skinned and beautiful ladies. He posted the picture on Instagram saying: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while you could miss it #Babaolowo #YachtLife”

See post below:

As part of his regular tradition of posting himself counting foreign currencies in his office based in Dubai, he posted his usual picture with the caption: “I don’t want to be Good, I want to be Great – Pablo Emilio Escobar.”
Going through his Instagram handle one can easily discover that the young CEO’s favorite designers are Gucci and Louboutins, as his dressing is never complete without a touch of expensive designer. He most times makes these purchases while in Dubai.

Mompha with his Gucci and Louboutin shopping bags
On his celebrity encounters, Mustapha while on a particular flight met with top Nigerian female music artist Tiwa Savage and her son Jamil. Also in Nairobi, Kenya, he met popular music star Patoranking and they took a picture together.

Ismaila Mustapha with Tiwa Savage and Patoranking
Above all his luxurious lifestyle, Ismaila Mustapha does not forget to give thanks to his maker. He is seen always wishing his friends Jummat Mubarak on Fridays and does not miss traveling to Saudi Arabia for Hajj.

https://gossip.naij.com/1106292-lagos-big-boy-ismaila-mustapha-shows-expensive-lifestyle-instagram-photos.html

Re: Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by forreelinc(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2017
sad oh I be dey think say na my picture you wan put
Becos I told you I don't like publicity #CodedThings

1 Like

Re: Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by Adeyeancah(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2017
Stale news undecided
Re: Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by 4reala(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
forreelinc:
sad oh I be dey think say na my picture you wan put
Becos I told you I don't like publicity #CodedThings
Dnt worry 2morrow, i go post ur own 2morrow, without pics. #codedthings grin
Re: Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by Ikology(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2017
The difference between Mopha and Hush is, Mopha seems conservative while Hush is extravagant, Mopha looks more responsible. I doubt if their business is different anyway
Re: Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by RealDealz: 8:57am On May 25, 2017
Lol. Wasn't it morpha that was showing off dollars and red bottoms and also sighted with Tiwa during the short separation with her husband. OP abeg use google.. The guy is not popular because he doesn't have a celebrity friend like Davido.. he should find one, besides, How much were you paid?

Re: Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by SIRmanjar(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2017
Hahaha! Op talk say the guyman snap with celebz I wan hear names lil Wayne or maybe JayZ,my guy mention tiwa savage and her son jamil..How many pipo im don epp for dis life?

No matter how devil smoke im nor fit be the most high..OP I wan ask you one simple kwestion..The guy get money pass one gentleman wey them dey call sirmanjar? grin
Re: Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by forreelinc(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2017
4reala:
Dnt worry 2morrow, i go post ur own 2morrow, without pics. #codedthings grin

Abeg abeg make sure u no put name and address
Re: Another Big Boy Discovered In Lagos by 4reala(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2017
forreelinc:

Abeg abeg make sure u no put name and address
Ok Sir wink

(1) (Reply)

. / Longrich Or Aimglobal?? ���� / About Online Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.