Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,769 members, 7,979,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:41 PM

Vent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vent (440 Views)

Dryer Vent Cleaning Austin|+1-512-744-3343 |dryer Vent Cleaning San Antonio / Nairabet Agents Vent Over Undue Services Rendered By The Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vent by lalaponcus(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
VENT

I want to rant
Not necessarily at a government official who forgets that the people are meant to be served and not scorned
For those who rant have an habit of never being physically present to voice out their opinions.
Instead pulling out their guns and thumbs on twitter and firing rubber bullets through 140 worded tweets

Not necessarily at a billionaire who in his own way couped people into a house and let their lives play out on the TV sets of other people.
For majority of those who speak out, are often those who tune in during the shower hour.

Not necessarily at the slay queens who flood my timely with mind blowing nudes accompanied with thought provoking quotes.
God knows most people who criticize them end up 'sliding into their DMs (chat), offering them huge amounts to fully uncover that which is left to the imagination and unveil that which would bring untold pain later.

Not necessarily at the pastors whose private jets are longer than the bet slip of an ijebu man hoping to win 20 million naira with 10 naira.
For God has told me never to judge any of them, or even anybody. As He is the 'Ari-inu-ri-ode', the God who looks on the inside and the outside.

I have come to rant at myself.

At my inability to complete one item on the long list of 'do's' which I had joyously penned down at the beginning of 2017.

At my inability to love myself the more, always choosing to project what the world thinks is beautiful.
Choosing to rock a heel when my legs screamed for flat shoes.
Choosing to gulp down the mac Dowell alcohol, even though my insides screamed "NOO"
Choosing to stay and offer some words of gossip when my head told me that it was fruitless.
Choosing to rock designer brands even though my purse was as dry as the soil of Sahara.
Choosing to follow their ways even though God's way is right.

I have come torant at myself.

At my inability to be patient in building from the scratch.
Having this wonderful idea shoved to the corners.
Racing to work 8 to 5 jobs for others all to recieve a higher allowance.
All because I cannot wait to own a ride like others or get a girl like others.

At my inability to see the future.
Racing after every skirt and cash that flashed before my eyes.
Blurting out choice curses and damaging words at the 'spur of the moment'
Never fully comprehending the hurt my actions brought and the ripple effects my stone caused.

At my inability to stop the flow for once.
To shut down the phone for some hours and commune with the most high.

Yet I cry, for lack of real friends because a thousand likes on Facebook did not equate a thousand friends.
Hell! A thousand likes does not even equate ten true friends.

I have come to rant at myself today.
If I do not self examine my life, WHO WILL?
#BASHORUN

Okontas.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ttp://tubemate-free-download.net/download-tubemate-on-pc/ / Lost International Passport - Olayinka Oluwadamilare / Itunes Gift Card Buyer In Exchange For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.