Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (68428 Views)

Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim / 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu / Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
Fourwinds:
d girl is very foolish and stupid....there were indication pointing to d fact dat what she is about to emback on was unpleasant....1...d juju swearing.
2,, d amount to be paid back...
she was only desperate
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by MetaPhysical: 7:37pm On May 25, 2017
This is a very painful and sad story to read.

Foreign countries benefit greatly in our misfortune. If it appears we are getting ourselves right and correcting the ills in our society, it upsets them because our progress will do two things, 1, greatly reduce the pressure to escape from Nigeria, which diminish cheap labour pool; 2, Nigerians in their countries will also start returning home and abandon the cheap and undignified labour they are forced to take as foreigners. The effect of these two impacts will definitely affect lifestyle and status of living in their country. So to promote and sustain their own status and social upward movement, they destroy ours using different political and treaty tactics called trade agreements and endorsements.
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by MetaPhysical: 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
If anyone of you reading this have a connection to this girl or her family, please share with me. This is a very painful story and I commend her for staying strong and believing in her self and drawing motivation in her spirit to survive.
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by Fourwinds: 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
glowryhaa:
she was only desperate
where has d desperation taken her now? When certain indications point to dangers and unknow, its high time dat individual took a leave

1 Like

Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by slivertongue: 7:42pm On May 25, 2017
this story doesnt add up
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by MetaPhysical: 7:50pm On May 25, 2017
I read where some are dismissing her self-piety as foolishness and desperation.

A teenager is very prone to miscalculations, they take risks that are profoundly weird and scary and to the point of self-destruction sometimes. This is why Yorubas say "agba kii wa l'oja, k'ori omo titun wo", meaning "the presence of elders is an antidote that prevents a child's disability".
She kept repeating she had no guidance or anyone to support her. Life challenges and opportunity is a daily encounter, a supporting parent or guidance would be a stabling reference and the offer to go to Libya would not have appeared lucrative for this poor girl who came very close to loosing her life.

Ben is the person that should earn your anger and curse, not this poor girl.
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by akpanemman: 8:00pm On May 25, 2017
Story

1 Like

Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by toprealman: 8:17pm On May 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
I believe her story.

It is only those that have not encountered these girls especially in Italy,France and Spain that will doubt her story.

They work(prostitute) for years to pay off their debts,because of the fear of the juju oath they took.

Sometimes i want to blame these girls. As they are aware of what they are going to do in Europe,especially those living in Edo State since it is an open secret there anyway.

Their parents are also very culpable in this. They usually goad their daughters into this modern day slavery,so they too can boast of having a child in Italy.

In Benin City,every household has somebody in Europe and they see nothing bad in it. The Oba of Benin, and every Governmental agencies have tried to stop them,but they still venture into this modern day slavery.
Its Ok for you to believe anything but please don't force it down MY throat!
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by paulsir: 8:35pm On May 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
I believe her story.

It is only those that have not encountered these girls especially in Italy,France and Spain that will doubt her story.

They work(prostitute) for years to pay off their debts,because of the fear of the juju oath they took.

Sometimes i want to blame these girls. As they are aware of what they are going to do in Europe,especially those living in Edo State since it is an open secret there anyway.

Their parents are also very culpable in this. They usually goad their daughters into this modern day slavery,so they too can boast of having a child in Italy.

In Benin City,every household has somebody in Europe and they see nothing bad in it. The Oba of Benin, and every Governmental agencies have tried to stop them,but they still venture into this modern day slavery.
you are very right, i could remember that igbinedion on his second term bid promises those foolish parents that there will be easy passage for their daughters to Italy before he was voted. It's a black truth that many household supported the Mordern day slavery just because of fame and pride.

1 Like

Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
When you citizens have to resort to human trafficking to survive, but you have the 21st highest GDP. cheesy

Blacks are subhuman. They can't run countries.
Nigeria is a perfect example of this.

Mandela did not run South Africa well ? Rwanda and Botswana are not well run ? Awolowo if given the chance would not have run Nigeria well ?
Ojukwu did not run Biafra well ?
In 1960 China had the same GNP as Malawi and was grossly under developed; if you had been alive then no doubt you would have called the chinese sub-human too.
Read the literature and understand the causes of African underdevelopment. Stop insulting a whole race.
Your Father is black and a Nigerian - do the maths.
Engage your brain before your mouth (or keyboard )
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by grandstar(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2017
izzou:

The more I try to feel pity for her,the more I feel she deserves what she got.

You concluded that you had no future in Nigeria at 17?

According to her foolish story,she was not even maltreated by the woman but she had become frustrated. Rubbish

And she didn't have anyone to rely on in Nigeria, but was willing to travel as far as Italy. Who she go rely on for there?

Sorry dear. Next time you hear Italy or Dubai, you go run.

She was only 17years when venturing out for crying out loud. Its so easy to be self righteous when well educated and exposed.

Poverty, ignorance, hopelessness, poor education are destructive.

The mosf important is not trusting in Gods law. (Psalms 19:7-11)
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by izzou(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2017
grandstar:

She was only 17years when venturing out for crying out loud. Its so easy to be self righteous when well educated and exposed.

Poverty, ignorance, hopelessness, poor education are destructive.

The mosf important is not trusting in Gods law. (Psalms 19:7-11)

Read the story again oga. Don't be too emotional. It's either this story is a lie,or she really wanted to go abroad

How can you say your father is dead to you, when he's still alive?

You concluded that you have no hope in Nigeria at 17.How's that possible?

And she had no one to rely on in Nigeria, but was willing to travel to Italy with nothing. Who will she rely on over there?

Even when the other girls refuse to agree to the amount to be paid, only her agreed. Mtcheeww

This girl is just looking for sympathy. She knew what was going to happen from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by Godfidence: 2:47am On May 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
I believe her story.

This is very true! I served there and some of my students then also travelled to italy. Their guys travel to Libya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by oaroloye(m): 2:47am On May 26, 2017
SHALOM!

I believe this story to be a piss-poor specimen of creative writing.

This never happened to the writer; the writer never met the victim.

That is what I think.

I also think that any girl in that situation, with even a half-assed (sorry- could not resist!) command of English, for real, could clean up on KINDLE.

There is no way any girl goes on such a journey and it's NOT to go and do Prostitution.
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by davidif: 3:34am On May 26, 2017
bencarson007:
. Let's not condemn this girl in all totality... I agree that she made a childish and stupid call but trust me in this part of Naija, (I live in Benin city for the last 2 years now by the way), some fathers are just disasters waiting to happen... Lazy and abusive... So don't blame the kid... I woke up a month ago and discovered my neighbour - an 18 year old boy was missing and upon enquiry, I was told '... E don enter malay (Malaysia) and upon more questioning on how he generated the money to travel, I was told '...na God o...somebody wey see am and just like am naim carry am go (PITY)... Now the question is what did he go to do there ? Peer pressure and lack of proper fatherly guidiance were the main culprit... And like I told his brother, the little boy followed the internet fraud gang to go there - but when next he calls, tell him I wish him well but he should steal and try not to get caught... Another case is my landlady's sister. - a very young woman who just lost her husband in November... She is planning to sell her husband's cars so she can enter 'that way' (ITALY) leaving her kids here so she can go HUSTLE and the entire family sanctioned it as there is nothing left for her here in Nigeria... WELCOME TO EDO STATE...Many families here in Edo have long lost their sense of value for love of money

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by davidif: 3:35am On May 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:
This is a very painful and sad story to read.

Foreign countries benefit greatly in our misfortune. If it appears we are getting ourselves right and correcting the ills in our society, it upsets them because our progress will do two things, 1, greatly reduce the pressure to escape from Nigeria, which diminish cheap labour pool; 2, Nigerians in their countries will also start returning home and abandon the cheap and undignified labour they are forced to take as foreigners. The effect of these two impacts will definitely affect lifestyle and status of living in their country. So to promote and sustain their own status and social upward movement, they destroy ours using different political and treaty tactics called trade agreements and endorsements.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!!!

You are so wrong its not even funny.
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by davidif: 3:37am On May 26, 2017
paulsir:

you are very right, i could remember that igbinedion on his second term bid promises those foolish parents that there will be easy passage for their daughters to Italy before he was voted. It's a black truth that many household supported the Mordern day slavery just because of fame and pride.

Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked

Haba show us proof.
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by davidif: 3:41am On May 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Mandela did not run South Africa well ? Rwanda and Botswana are not well run ? Awolowo if given the chance would not have run Nigeria well ?
Ojukwu did not run Biafra well ?
In 1960 China had the same GNP as Malawi and was grossly under developed; if you had been alive then no doubt you would have called the chinese sub-human too.
Read the literature and understand the causes of African underdevelopment. Stop insulting a whole race.
Your Father is black and a Nigerian - do the maths.
Engage your brain before your mouth (or keyboard )

Don't mind people like this guy jare. I have noticed that people who don't understand the complexities of the socio-economics of countries usually resort to simplisitic conclusions like "blacks are not smart enough" and all that nonsense. I doubt if guys like this have even bothered to read books like Why Nations Fail, Poor Economics or the Bottom Billion. The answer is usually no they have not even bothered to read but yet you would see them open there big mouths to insult an entire race.

2 Likes

Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by davidif: 3:41am On May 26, 2017
Godfidence:
This is very true! I served there and some of my students then also travelled to italy. Their guys travel to Libya.

For realz??
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by Hong91: 4:12am On May 26, 2017
Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing! If have a long time than visit to: hotmail email login | hotmail account login | gmail sign up
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:10am On May 26, 2017
davidif:

Don't mind people like this guy jare. I have noticed that people who don't understand the complexities of the socio-economics of countries usually resort to simplisitic conclusions like "blacks are not smart enough" and all that nonsense. I doubt if guys like this have even bothered to read books like Why Nations Fail, Poor Economics or the Bottom Billion. The answer is usually no they have not even bothered to read but yet you would see them open there big mouths to insult an entire race.

The books you mention are very far removed from the experiences of the average Nigerian!
I haven't read The Bottom Billion but I intend to. Is it a good read?
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by davidif: 5:31am On May 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

The books you mention are very far removed from the experiences of the average Nigerian!

Have you read The White Man's burden? The Elusive Quest for Growth? The End of Poverty? The Tyranny of Experts?
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by davidif: 5:33am On May 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I bought it but have not read it yet. I am reading something else right now Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. I might get to that later.
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2017
davidif:

Have you read The White Man's burden? The Elusive Quest for Growth? The End of Poverty? The Tyranny of Experts?

No to all but no 3.
The internet makes it ridiculously easy to get books . Now I find that my main problem is time to read them! I have accumulated a reading list of over 300 books. I try to read at least 3 books a month but the list keeps growing longer !
Right now I'm reading The Everything Store it's about Jeff Bezos and the founding of Amazon.

Blink is a great book and Gladwell is an outstanding author despite his many detractors. You should read all his books if you haven't already.
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by Henri8: 6:57am On May 26, 2017
dre11:

We were there for months, and that place is so very bad and dangerous. I was begging for them to feed us. All these Arabs, the Libyan men, they come and if they see a boy, they make him work for them. If they see a girl, they rape her."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/home-front/-he-said-to-me-if-i-didn-t-sleep-with-him-he-would-not-bring-me-to-europe-he-raped-me--mary-17/199076.html

Wait a minute, she paid €25,000 just to suffer and she said there was nothing for her in Nigeria? Where did she get that money from? Money she could have invested.
Smh
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by Godfidence: 8:36am On May 26, 2017
Yeah bro....they lack morals in that God-forsaken state grin
davidif:

For realz??
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by kjhova(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2017
Fourwinds:
what nonsense compassion are u talking about....I bet u., Edo is a very good place for farming....d soil is very fertile...let me ask u....is it everybody dat. must be a teacter or lawyer or doctor or nurse or farmer etc...? now any one dat will keep ur dignity do it and stop giving excuses to have compassion....

I am an atheist, and liberal and feel compassion for the lady despite her obvious mistakes and wrong choices in life. What are you?
Re: He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) by Fourwinds: 11:33am On May 26, 2017
kjhova:

I am an atheist, and liberal and feel compassion for the lady despite her obvious mistakes and wrong choices in life. What are you?
im a Christian ooo.... No be today e start. When people commit crime dey blame dey devil... Take for instance, 22 years old boy and 20 years old girl go fvckk themselves with their full senses on and when it result to pregnancy. It is either they call it mistake, or unwanted pregnancy or they say konji na bastard... Y cannt people take responsibility... This human trafficking for sexual slavery has been there as far back as in d 80s but it became an open secret in d 90s. So anyone pretending not to know this evil, not serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.