Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (67156 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by pressplay411(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2017
technicallyrich:
I have noticed that, all of you come online to act all good.if truly humans are like what I'm seeing online the world would have been a better place.anyway what I can deduce from your write up is.
You are looking for a job and since you know nigeria is a religious nation with preachin of heaven balls e'll you want people here to give you a job so that lack of job won't lead you to sin.

2 you have high morals so anyone that employs you in his or her organization is save.

3 you are a good man with a good heart who considers people felling.
In summary you are stylisgly marketing yourself.but I will leave you with these quote.
You can deceive some of the people sometime but you can't deceive all the people all the time.

Mr Cynic. That you're a liar don't mean everyone was built with your spec.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by riczy(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
pisure of her persuading u for sex or a lie
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 8:47pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Christ in me!grin Didi is Divine
Are you ibo?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Enykings(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2017
My brother, you dey lie. Read my lips, I said you dey lie. Video of her coming unto you unclad or ah don believe it. Rubbish story. Fake like mama inaina handbag. This op must be gay.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by newcreatio(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2017
Bro, people like you are very scarce these days. I bless God for your soul is still pure. Please do not yield oooo, I beg you in the name of your ancestors both physical and spiritual. A man like her husband may have that house bugged with surveillance equipment. Remember if you do it, you will get caught, and the consequences will be very very brave for you, he is a Federal Security Agency agent. Pls Biko, find your way out of that house fastest soonest, remember Portipha's wife!!
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by almarthins(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew

Respect devil (super natural being made by God) but fear human being
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2017
andyanders:
Op, people should stop doubting you over this type of temptation. A friend of mine had similar situation some time 2004. He relocated from PH to Lagos, to stay with a very good friend of his, who had a wife he was legally married to.

They were too close as they went to same high school and college and have built a strong relationship for a long time.
As the wife saw this friend of her husband, she started asking him to sleep with her whenever the husband is not around. He narrated to me what his friend's wife wanted him to do of which he never wanted to be part of that mess.

A day came when he said he was taking his bath, the lady opened the bathroom door while he was just naked and she came in naked too and told him straight that he must sleep with her. He was shocked as he had to pull his towel and left the toilet for her. He dressed up and left the house. Later when he came back and his friend was home, he noticed this his friend started keeping malice with him and they started locking the fridge and other things in the house in order to frustrate him out.

One early morning, he came to me to tell me what happened. I was shocked and told him straight that I was proud of him for not sleeping with the woman. I had to take him straight to the bank to give him money to go get a a two bedroom flat. That was how he ran away from the Jezebel.

Op, just note that this lady can frame you up or kill you in order to get back to you for refusing her request. The best thing for you to do should be to get out of the house b4 it will turn to be something else.

I'm at a shock why some people don't believe this kind of situation can happen or is happening to me. I will get out of the house, just don't have where to move to just yet
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by MARKETfund: 8:58pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

i stay in ikotun egbe bro

Pls be careful who you are getting involved with.
This is an unanimous place o. Don't flip from frying pan to fire out of frustration.
This guy that his female neighbour invites into her room and naked herself and all he does is simply smile and leave could be be gay o!
Not that there are no people with such high moral standard, but he's is suspicious.
The offer of accommodation to someone you don't know? Hmmm.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by doyinbaby(f): 8:59pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
move out of the house. I no fit blow grammar for this simple problem
Gbam
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
crunchyg:

Are you ibo?
No I'm not
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 9:03pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
No I'm not
Then may I know where you are from because I don't talk with certain kind of people
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
crunchyg:

Then may I know where you are from because I don't talk with certain kind of people
shocked why if I may ask? I'm from ss
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Tecno66: 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
She must be sick. No agree o.
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by toastedbread: 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
the best way to overcome temptation is to yield to it.

meanwhile, avoid staying at home when there's no one else at home.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2017
MARKETfund:

Pls be careful who you are getting involved with.
This is an unanimous place o. Don't flip from frying pan to fire out of frustration.
This guy that his female neighbour invites into her room and naked herself and all he does is simply smile and leave could be be gay o!
Not that there are no people with such high moral standard, but he's is suspicious.
The offer of accommodation to someone you don't know? Hmmm.. lipsrsealed

Noted, I will be very careful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 9:16pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked why if I may ask? I'm from ss
Ok you have got no problem. We are together, I am from SE
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2017
crunchyg:

Ok you have got no problem. We are together, I am from SE
That na story for another day
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by DreCharles(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

And?

Check my signature
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by HopeAtHand: 9:19pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Then you dont know women. Nothing will stop her from sleeping with him and if she cant she will feel threatened, she will feel the moment this OP finds his footing that he will share the information with her husband. So, if you agree with me, then you know the OP is in more danger than he thinks if he didnt do it. Listen, you guys need to stop looking at the world using religious lenses. If you believe in Karma in the lower dimension, then you will agree with me that if the woman's husband had slept with another man's wife, someone's wife whose husband trusts him anytime in this life or prior, then nature's laws take effect, someone he trusts, have to sleep with his own wife. And it presents the situation that the OP's comfort is threatened, he will have to do it or go homeless, and we are damned sure he will choose not to go homeless. So right now,the onus lies on the OP. If he is a smart guy which I doubt, he will use this one stone to kill two birds.

He will make that woman an offer she can not refuse. Tell her you accept, but not in this house, it has to be hotel. When you get to that hotel, then put her in a tight corner when she is half UnCloth, NOT fully, cos she will think he cornered her. When she is half UnCloth, then tell her that you will do this on only one condition. That he cant look her husband in the face, and that if she promises to give him (N000,000.oo put any amount she can afford) to rent yourself a nice place she can always come if she choose then you will proceed. If not, that you wont do it. All it takes is a promisory note from her, and when she promises and gives her time, then tell her....after this, it wont happen until she gives the rent money) ...then you better be good in the 2 hours on her case. When you get that money from her, then you rent a house where she will NEVER find you.....cos if you go back, you are earning your own karma, but in this case, you helped nature fulfill its karma. You have not sinned. You didnt ask for it, you were cornered into it. That is how you know you are a creating creator, we are our own judge in the universe, we commit, we judge, we execute and we redeem. We are the creator of our fate, cos we are gods.

the bolded is thought provoking. How does one help nature fulfil karma and thereafter escape being punished by Karma. Knowing fully well that he will surely be served in his own coin, sooner or later in life!
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
That na story for another day
Yea exactly. So can we get to know each other?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2017
crunchyg:

Yea exactly. So can we get to know each other?
Listening
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 9:30pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Listening
Can we talk on whatsapp? If yes then send me your digits here semajglobalsolutions@gmail.com
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 9:35pm On May 25, 2017
crunchyg:
Can we talk on whatsapp? If yes then send me your digits here semajglobalsolutions@gmail.com
Sorry, can't talk off nl
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2017
HopeAtHand:

the bolded is thought provoking. How does one help nature fulfil karma and thereafter escape being punished by Karma. Knowing fully well that he will surely be served in his own coin, sooner or later in life!

@ Billyonaire, I also want you to kindly throw more light on this
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by mzhorlah(f): 9:38pm On May 25, 2017
be like Joseph...flee
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

Yeah, I've been going out more often now but she's asks if it's because of her that I'm going out more often than before and I said no
and that hasn't helped issues now has it...?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 9:46pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sorry, can't talk off nl
Ok, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by okechuks22: 9:48pm On May 25, 2017
daben1:
Everybody want make him story reach front page... Bros, the part 2 of this your yeye story go reach front page, you hear?
where did u forget ur thinking cap
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2017
glowryhaa:
and that hasn't helped issues now has it...?

it has at least to some extent but you know it's still the house I sleep
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 25, 2017
HopeAtHand:

@ id911

Earth Humans need to understand that we are spirit beings from a higher vibrational frequency consciousness experiencing life on Earth which is on 3D. So, human soul exist in 3D, 4D, 5D and other higher dimensions. Earth is a high density low vibration planet, so human soul on 3D will vibrate slower than 4D, and 4D vibrates on slower than 5D. I hope you understand, I will find time to discuss on Time, but let me say this. At the consciousness of 3D, tasks and events occur slower than at 4D and so on. So an event that stretches to timeline of 1yr for a 3D Soul might take 1 month for a 5D entity, but Karma in essence that was supposed to play out for a year for a 3D soul could occur in a month for a 5D human soul. For a 6D it could happen in an instant, but if you have the technology, you could transfer the karma to your dream and never have to experience it physically.

You can even take it a step further, you can tell your DNA exactly what to do, and you can actually step outside the realm of karma and tell your ethereal self that you do not need the experience that karma offers in this life time. You humans need to know that karma is there to teach you a lesson, that is the sole aim, it is not a punisher, but an educator. So, you can have your ethereal body know that you do not want such lessons that you will learn it your own way.

This is extremely powerful and available to the illuminated ones.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Laird(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Then you dont know women. Nothing will stop her from sleeping with him and if she cant she will feel threatened, she will feel the moment this OP finds his footing that he will share the information with her husband. So, if you agree with me, then you know the OP is in more danger than he thinks if he didnt do it. Listen, you guys need to stop looking at the world using religious lenses. If you believe in Karma in the lower dimension, then you will agree with me that if the woman's husband had slept with another man's wife, someone's wife whose husband trusts him anytime in this life or prior, then nature's laws take effect, someone he trusts, have to sleep with his own wife. And it presents the situation that the OP's comfort is threatened, he will have to do it or go homeless, and we are damned sure he will choose not to go homeless. So right now,the onus lies on the OP. If he is a smart guy which I doubt, he will use this one stone to kill two birds.

He will make that woman an offer she can not refuse. Tell her you accept, but not in this house, it has to be hotel. When you get to that hotel, then put her in a tight corner when she is half UnCloth, NOT fully, cos she will think he cornered her. When she is half UnCloth, then tell her that you will do this on only one condition. That he cant look her husband in the face, and that if she promises to give him (N000,000.oo put any amount she can afford) to rent yourself a nice place she can always come if she choose then you will proceed. If not, that you wont do it. All it takes is a promisory note from her, and when she promises and gives her time, then tell her....after this, it wont happen until she gives the rent money) ...then you better be good in the 2 hours on her case. When you get that money from her, then you rent a house where she will NEVER find you.....cos if you go back, you are earning your own karma, but in this case, you helped nature fulfill its karma. You have not sinned. You didnt ask for it, you were cornered into it. That is how you know you are a creating creator, we are our own judge in the universe, we commit, we judge, we execute and we redeem. We are the creator of our fate, cos we are gods.

I dont believe and accept the Sleeping with another's wife no matter the Situation.....Op needs a bail out.Enuf of impracticable immoral unrealistic non helpful talk. Op which state are You in.....
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by platinumventure: 10:06pm On May 25, 2017
Op...don't panic...d woman can b reasonable if u sit her down n talk to her...let her understand dat u can Neva do wat she wants...beg her n she might see reason wit u...meanwhile on ur own try n double ur hurstle n leave dat crip...set up a linkleden profile n u go see job pertaining to ur course of study or u go tincan for apapa dey carry load....be brave cos nothing can pull down ur will power if u blive in urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.