Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mercy Aigbe Fails To Attend Lanre Gentry’s Court Hearing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Fails To Attend Lanre Gentry’s Court Hearing (376 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Fails To Attend Lanre Gentry’s Court Hearing by jefferson5545: 2:56pm On May 25, 2017
The trial of Lanre Gentry, the estranged husband of Nollywood star actress, Mercy Aigbe at an Ikeja Chief Magistrate Court, Ogba, was Wednesday stalled as the latter failed to show up.

Gentry was in court but Mercy Aigbe was absent.

Officials of the Lagos State Domestic Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) and Gentry met with the trial Chief Magistrate Folakemi Davies-Abegunde behind closed door in her chamber and agreed on June 7 for the couple to appear, The Nation reports.

Chief Magistrate Court Folakemi Davies-Abegunde had fixed today for Gentry to show cause why he should not be “restrained permanently” from coming close to his wife, Mercy Aigbe.

Mercy was expected to tender before the court, through her counsel, Adeola Falade, the medical report of the alleged domestic violence meted on her by her estranged husband

READ MORE: HERE

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Confirms She Is Expecting Twins / Movie Actor_fast And Furious With His Beautiful Daughter( Video) / 'I Love Gin And Blow Jobs' - Davido Reveals In New Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.