Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,126 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (42129 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by colbankz(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:
When I say that Nigeria is breaking up technically, many people will think that this is a joke.

Some weeks ago, it's Fulani herds men killing innocent farmers in Delta state.

Some months ago, it was same Fulani herdsmen killing many in Benue.

They have killed in Enugu, and many other parts of the country.

Guess what?

We never know who these 'Fulani herdsmen' are, and they never get caught, punished or even condemned.

We continue to fight against Biafra and attack IPOB, but these guys are technically mapping out the boundaries of Nigeria and eliminating innocent souls.

To you who come here to defend federal government, something is seriously wrong with your perception.

This is saddening and painful!

Are we really one Nigeria or is something stupid wrong with some individuals we call leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by DexteryJoe(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
SMH, na Wah o, these herdsmen gatto be controled o, their cows think better than them, Dem no even get human feelings sef
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by spyder880(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
AlphaStyles:
And what is the government doing about this issue?

Which government, do we even have a government in Nigeria?
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by spyder880(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:
When I say that Nigeria is breaking up technically, many people will think that this is a joke.

They have killed in Enugu, and many other parts of the country.

Guess what?

We never know who these 'Fulani herdsmen' are, and they never get caught, punished or even condemned.

We continue to fight against Biafra and attack IPOB, but these guys are technically mapping out the boundaries of Nigeria and eliminating innocent souls.

To you who come here to defend federal government, something is seriously wrong with your perception.

This is saddening and painful!

Are we really one Nigeria or is something stupid wrong with some individuals we call leaders?

Why can't we deal with these animals once and for all?

Why allow them kill with impunity while we come here to attack one another online?

Why is it that nobody is really asking questions or even addressing this mess?

It's saddening because anyone can be a victim!

I refuse to keep shut because I am not a victim, because those who lost their lives have legitimate rights to be part of this country.

We need to sit up...This is really not funny Okay!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:04pm On May 25, 2017
this is getting out of hand
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by blingxx(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2017
Keneking:
But Herdsmen are highly religious people undecided undecided

Anyway fasting go soon start

no ... they are not ...and I see where you going with this undecided
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2017
Did anyone see the 'Fulani herdsmen' before, during or after this ignominous act?

While not in any way showing apathy, it's beginning to seem that a lot of criminals are hiding under the aegis of the herdsmen tag to perpetrate their illicit and illegal activities. Provided they aren't apprehended (which is more often than not), the blame naturally goes to the most convenient culprit: 'Fulani herdsmen'.

It happened with Boko Haram, and the trend is rearing its ugly masked head again.
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by donnie(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2017
Not herdsmen...they're from Senegal angry
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by mexxmoney: 4:17pm On May 25, 2017
There are still some mofos here on nairaland that will stupidly continue denying the barbaric acts of this herdsmen since their kinsman came to power. Well my message to them is Kontinu, very soon it will be the turn of you and your people to be slaughtered
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Cattle rustling has been one of the major problem we are facing in Nigeria, I remember watching one of the ministerial appointee during their screening exercise cited different ways we can control this menace but the government wouldn't put this in to use. They just want to listen to their gibberish and confirm them. sad sad

Since the government dont care about the citizens we should Kill all this mofos before they take over the land sad
Are you in any way saying those ladies were involved in cattle rustling undecided
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
Husty:
May God bring His judgement upon whoever took part in this annihilation.

R.I.P to the dead
[/s]

Bleep god! Catch em and kill em
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:22pm On May 25, 2017
Sickening and despicable.
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by oviejnr(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2017
blues2022:

Are you in any way saying those ladies were involved in cattle rustling undecided
I'm talking of the herdsmen, they deserve to be killed. They are penetrating and gaining to much ground. sad
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:

You read my mind, right down to even 'Fulani herdsmen'.

And yes, since we are technically in a recession and have technically defeated Boko Haram, we might as well be technically breaking up.
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2017
Make dem enter Ekiti now.....mtcheew
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by timota(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2017
Bros it is not a grammer issue it is for the state to ban grazing.when fayose ban them people thought he is a fool .blame ur state gov
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2017
Davash222:
This Herdsmen menace needs urgent attention. What baffles me most is, out of all the problems in this country, why is Biafra, their(Presidency) major concern
since 2011 we always repeat herdsmen re evil till today our don't even care, they will kill rape kidnap still they re still roaming our streets free , next year they will still kill again and we will still complain ,like herdsmen re from Jupiter,
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 4:41pm On May 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Cattle rustling has been one of the major problem we are facing in Nigeria, I remember watching one of the ministerial appointee during their screening exercise cited different ways we can control this menace but the government wouldn't put this in to use. They just want to listen to their gibberish and confirm them. sad sad

Since the government dont care about the citizens we should Kill all this mofos before they take over the land sad

I don't think the problem here is cattle rustling bro. I think it's herds men invading and killing people. So the problem is cattle herding not rustling.
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by cuedish: 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
It feels very sad that some stewpid foreigners with goat brain will come and gang rape sombody's mother and go free just because one sick cow is a Zoo presido.

Oma se oo.

Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by chuose2: 4:46pm On May 25, 2017
OSESUNATE:
Hope you've gotten the attention u were looking for?

I no dey find attention, simply quoting the facts. angry
abi e no good make I quote the facts grin
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by hushpapi(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2017
Rider23:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-wuWkf8fW-lc/WSbhHwfxavI/AAAAAAAMfUA/r6CZ3LqarRkG-P9urAgbKFzQ1--cU-OmACLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]
According to reports, Two women were reportedly raped and killed in Ewu, Esan central LGA of Edo State by suspected herdsmen!
[img]https://3.bp..com/-KINhO3j08g8/WSbhFcKR8wI/AAAAAAAMfT4/ZV50CW5-60glvLzqKVhrLLOnk4OByJ6WQCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

According to Prince Kelly Udebhulu on Facebook, a young boy was shot on the leg by soldiers who were drafted to the scene of a peaceful protest organized by the Ewu youths to express their anger and concerns.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-DOxHR6Kyp_g/WSbhGEQLAMI/AAAAAAAMfT8/INeO-mWHHB8vs2TfQpdm3YGBgjzu_eeSwCLcB/s400/4.jpg[/img]

May their souls rest in peace,

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/herdsmen-allegedly-rape-and-kill-two.html

Nah God to save us, everything nah herdsmen. Am sure there are lot of crime committed this days that has nothing to do with herdsmen. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Saintp(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2017
How many more people must die before PMB and his govt go after this herdsmen?
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
Freiden:
How i wish the FG can treat this idiots like they treated Boko Haram. Em cup don overfull nao.

Cant wait for FG to do every thing for us, sometimes we have to save ourselves.
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 25, 2017
quentin06:

Cant wait for FG to do every thing for us, sometimes we have to save ourselves.

U get Guns and Jazz?
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by gebest: 5:00pm On May 25, 2017
modelmike7:
Animals in human skin
they are BOKO HARAM in herdsmen skin.
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by carzola(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2017
How did they know they wer raped
Has an autopsy been carried out?

You cant just write rubbish and feel
Cause we are Nigerians we all are
Brain dead.. Write the facts you know.

Hw do we even know it was Fulani
Herds men?

In Nigeria now.. The government and
A lazy police are always quick to blame
Crimes on boko haram, Fulani herds men, Niger delta militants and ipob.. Without conducting any sort of investigation..
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2017
BREAKING....

>>The Ban Of Fulani Herdsmen<<

EWU PEOPLE BAN CATTLE GRAZING, ORDER ALL HAUSAS/FULANIS TO LEAVE THE LAND WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

Following the raping and killing of two women in Ewu Town, Esan Central LGA by Fulani herdsmen, the good people of Ewu Kingdom have placed a ban on cattle rearing/grazing and ordered all Hausa/Fulani people to leave the land with immediate effect! Landlords/Landladies have been directed to evict Hausa/Fulani people living in their houses. No more cattle market, cattle rearing and cattle grazing in Ewu! This is the collective decision of all the communities that make up Ewu Kingdom!
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 25, 2017
Freiden:

U get Guns and Jazz?

Dont need that just a pic or vid of the hersmen doing this atrocity.
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by flyforall: 5:15pm On May 25, 2017
lord have mercy
Re: Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nawa4nl: 5:20pm On May 25, 2017
gebest:
they are BOKO HARAM in herdsmen skin.
Spot on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos / Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.