Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,890 members, 7,945,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Go About Correction Of Data/change Of Course And Institution 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Go About Correction Of Data/change Of Course And Institution 2017 (1014 Views)

JAMB Reveals Deadline For 2019/2020 Change Of Course And Institution Process... / JAMB Change Of Course And Institution – When And How To Apply For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Correction Of Data/change Of Course And Institution 2017 by matonip(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2017
Since the process for 2017 change of institutions and other correction has started but a lot of people don't know how to go about it.

N.B:- 2016 correction of data is the one you find on the home page when you log on to www.jamb.org that one states you have to pay N2500 for each correction. Please don't pay for this one.

How To Get the 2017 correction of data page

Open menu in your jamb profile
Click Register,under register a drop box appear where you'll see UTME correction of data
Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank.

You are to pay at the bank cause online payment was down.

After paying N2500 at the bank with bank charge N100 Naira, you will return back to jamb office/cbt centre and they will make the changed for you.

Note: You can equally do this at any accredited JAMB CBT Centre

You can change your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, STATE, INSTITUTIONS, COURSE etc with that one time fee of N2500

N.B- Make sure you go and do the Correction of data yourself because FINGERPRINT is REQUIRED.

Jamb office also charged N300 naira, so make sure you go with enough money.

Hope with this information I've been able to help someone,till next time.

Rumor has it that the correction of data ends 28th, so hurry now.

Source : http://www.myschoolbiz.com/2017/05/how-to-go-about-correction-of-data-change-of-course-and-institution-2017.html
Re: How To Go About Correction Of Data/change Of Course And Institution 2017 by hebenz(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Hello house, I want to do correction of name, my name was misarranged... Please what are the procedures and what is the duration for the changed to be effective..
N.B : I wrote jamb in 2013, I also have a profile already...
Would love people with same experience to comment as well...
thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

The Guy Who Invented Copy And Paste / Help Me Guys / Mathematics Competition For Undergraduates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.