Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,224 members, 7,910,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

Toke Makinwa-media Personality Puts ‘bleeding Dog’ In Diapers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa-media Personality Puts ‘bleeding Dog’ In Diapers (369 Views)

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa-media Personality Puts ‘bleeding Dog’ In Diapers by jefferson5545: 4:12pm On May 25, 2017
The witty media personality took to Snapchat on May 25, 2017, with a short video of her dog in diapers.

Toke Makinwa is tired of her dog, Coco, bleeding all over her house.

The witty media personality took to Snapchat on May 25, 2017, with a short video of her dog in diapers.

According to Toke, Coco is unhappy she had to be dressed in diapers.

This comes in the wake of her loosing a sponsorship deal because of Maje Ayida’s lawsuit.

On her Instagram page on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, Toke Makinwa wrote;

“When God is involved, it can never be for less. In my life I have seen him come thru so many times I’ll be selfish if I keep it to myself. I remember when we started the OnBecoming tour, we approached a number of companies for sponsorship and one particular incident left me sooo broken.

continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Harry Song And Other Celebrities Storm Democracy Day Celebration In Akwaibom / Bread Seller Turned Model, Olajumoke Stuns In New Photo / Child Comedian, Emmanuella Reveals Her Future Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.