Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

‘I Am Not Interested In A Relationship That Cannot Give Me Money’-ella Mensah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not Interested In A Relationship That Cannot Give Me Money’-ella Mensah (577 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not Interested In A Relationship That Cannot Give Me Money’-ella Mensah by splendid22(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2017
One of the most popular Ghollywood actresses making waves in Nollywood is undoubtedly beautiful and refreshingly sexy Ella Mendoza Mensah. The actress first hit Nollywood in 2012 and has since made Nigeria her second home. The sexy role interpreter recently declared on Snapchat the kind of relationship that gets her attention. According to her, any relationship that does not lead to the bank and to the altar isn’t relevant to her.

In her words:” I am interested in a relationship that leads to the altar and a relationship that leads to the bank. Any other relationship apart from these is not relevant and I am not interested “ she said on Snapchat.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/not-interested-relationship-cannot-give-money-ella-mensah/

Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In A Relationship That Cannot Give Me Money’-ella Mensah by forreelinc(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2017
sad ok she fine small so its allowed
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In A Relationship That Cannot Give Me Money’-ella Mensah by tolugar: 9:11pm On May 25, 2017
What exactly can she offer in such a relationship

For her mind s,e,x.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Dammy Krane Arrested In Miami! See Reaction Of Fans / Tboss And Topless Protest. / Super Power Couple Queen B And J -z Welcome Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.