Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:27 AM

Android And Website Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android And Website Developer Needed (1005 Views)

Experienced PHP Website Developer Wanted In Ikorodu Lagos / I Need A Website Developer / Download DSTV Now App For Android And Ios Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android And Website Developer Needed by savagefinder: 8:58pm On May 25, 2017
Hi.. Pls I have a platform in mind that I want to develop and it's about music.

Pls know that both the website and app would involve stuff like streaming, uploads, download, subscription, rating of songs and Playlist development and sharing.. Other features I will share with you, when we talk on whatsapp.

Pay is $1500 but it's negotiable

About UI and UX, it is just a clean but simple UI for example Pls check out retro music player on Android.

My number 09062365541.

Pls and pls.. I will ask for your previous works embarked on.. Thanks. Remember the pay is negotiable
Re: Android And Website Developer Needed by femo122: 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
savagefinder:
Hi.. Pls I have a platform in mind that I want to develop and it's about music.

Pls know that both the website and app would involve stuff like streaming, uploads, download, subscription, rating of songs and Playlist development and sharing.. Other features I will share with you, when we talk on whatsapp.

Pay is $1500 but it's negotiable

About UI and UX, it is just a clean but simple UI for example Pls check out retro music player on Android.

My number 09062365541.

Pls and pls.. I will ask for your previous works embarked on.. Thanks. Remember the pay is negotiable
We are cheap and we deliver
Re: Android And Website Developer Needed by adenuga558(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2017
I can do all dis using php mysql json as backend and android studio for d main app, I will also include admin panel,I can show u all project ave done. whatsapp @ 08142528303

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Lock Screen Ads On Opera Mini. / Reward Of Super Phiser / How To Setup Auto Response On Gmail Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.